the Stance Thread v2.0

Wow looks awesome,but idk if I want that much rim lip poking...found same size exact wheel as before but only with a 35mm offset, I'm going to get those instead... Ya I'll still have a little poke but not as much as yours... What size tire you running?

Here is the link
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-530-wheels-17-inch-Gold-p/53078107.htm

i am running a 195 40 yokohama s drive, and i say if you can afford them go for it, best tires iv dealt with so far. if you dont want that much poke then the +35 will be perfect for you, it will sit just flush with no extreme pulling or camber.

i am running a 195 40 yokohama s drive, and i say if you can afford them go for it, best tires iv dealt with so far. if you dont want that much poke then the +35 will be perfect for you, it will sit just flush with no extreme pulling or camber.

Thanks man, now I want them now lol

Screenshot2012-02-10at110453PM.png
[/IMG]

Not the same wheels but yellow on gold, looks pretty good to me

AND THANKS MAN!!! pretty soon you'll love your cars stance just as much, just go 204 40 or smaller and youll have the stance i want lol

already done man 205/40 s-drives :) wheels on the car already just not dropped yet i'm rollin that mexiflush since i'm a bean lmao check it out hada upload my instagram pic to photobucket lol
6046028c67f811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

should be dropped hopefully this weekend if weather permits.. i already got a coilover sleeve/strut combo for now just to give maybe a 2.5" drop and slot for about -1* until i order coilsovers by summer.

Last edited:
thats how we do in my area.. nothin but desert or mountains lol easy fix tho just haven't had the time. but soon very soon

Latest posts

Back