What have you done to your P5 today?

Didn't do it today but over the weekend I had mine in a state park in southern Ohio (hocking hills). Needless to say my wife was not having as much fun on the curvy roads as I was. I heard 1 slow down and 2 be carefulls. She is not a total party pooper though, I also heard a few "this is a fun road".

Didn't do it today but over the weekend I had mine in a state park in southern Ohio (hocking hills). Needless to say my wife was not having as much fun on the curvy roads as I was. I heard 1 slow down and 2 be carefulls. She is not a total party pooper though, I also heard a few "this is a fun road".

lol, I got "my escape is not either of your proteges..." when taking a left turn this weekend

LOL! They will never understand will they?

I don't think so

They will in time....lol My wife was always the one to say a car is transportation from point a to point...(blah) but after getting her Mazda3 she changed her tune and one day was telling me how she loved going through the one s-curve in town at speeds she never thought possilbe while still feeling confident. Now if she'd only let me lower the car and stiffen it up a bit!

Nice so far, but I would definitely limit the font coloring to 1 main header color (orange?) and 1 text color (white since you have a dark background).

Noted and Done...

+1 That site looks sweet! I envy your car, Brian.

Thanks very much.

Very nice, can't wait till it's done!
Also, congrats on getting the 4 letter TLD, I'm surprised it was available.

I agree that is is pretty cool... John (Focus) was the one that got the domain for me.

just bought mine yesterday...some dumbass owned it b4 me and did not treat her well. MP5 makeover thread coming soon!(breakn)

congrats on the purchase!

thanks man I always loved these cars and I remember working at a Mazda dealer in Orlando back in 2001 and seeing these cars coming off the truck brand spanking new! I am 34 and been around alot of cars. I got this one off my bro who sells cars for a dirtcheap price...just was owned by a younger fella and I need to do a clean up.

crappy Iphone pics, but this is my new ride...not as clean as i want her to be, but i cant beat the price and i needed a second car for my other job at night. Well what i am doing today to her is getting 2 new front tires and an oil change. Plus plug in a scan tool for the CEL.

Cool stuff, Do you know how much your car weighs now compared to stock and what are some of things you might try to lighten it up even more?

The car is effectively naked.

It sits at 2300 but stock according to the sticker was 2800 Curb.

There a some things being replaced with Alloy this spring, I have taken most things out that serve no purpose or have replaced things with lighter...

Finally got some parts on that have been sitting in the garage for a while...

Tqep3.jpg

The first corner I tried jacking up (right rear) didn't work out so well ... the jack went right through the frame rail :(

Latest posts

Back