What have you done to your P5 today?

I approve of flat black mufflers. I just used some high temp BBQ spray paint and it's held up really well.

I drove my loud, obnoxious P5 to a wedding today with my GF. I certainly got some weird looks... heh-heh

I love hearing car alarms around me go off. Not just the chirping ones but ones that go off...

Pics of the paint job i did.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

girlfriends brother doesn't know how to look behind him when he's backing his truck out of the driveway. second time its been hit in this driveway and third time over all its been backed into. i think the car is bad luck in that sense, maybe i should get rid of it next year before someone hits it again. had the car 2 years 3 months and its been hit 3 times.

a lot of his friends who come over have backed into other peoples cars in this driveway, because they all suck at driving

this was the first
8128_568208079779_48800484_33525326_3045885_n.jpg

what abouuuuuuut from this angle? you thinking that can't be repaired by being cut out or anything? might be going through insurance after all

IMG_0086.jpg

Anything cam be fixed for the right price and amount of time, just comes down to what its worth to you b/c as Brian said the insurance company will most likely write that off.

i realllllly don't want to have to get rid of my protege! but i feel like i did get a really good one. no troubles at all over the last ~48k miles and I feel like i won't get that lucky again if I try to replace it with another one. I have a friend who does body work so maybe it won't be so bad (relatively) with him doing it but yeah insurance will probably total it. If they do total it but we can fix it for less, how does that work if I want to keep the car. I would replace the p5 for a speed3 but i like not having a car payment right now

went by the shop to see how the timing belt change was going...mech's wife had a baby so he's been out a few days...not much accomplished...i'll go by tomorrow to see her ;)

i realllllly don't want to have to get rid of my protege! but i feel like i did get a really good one. no troubles at all over the last ~48k miles and I feel like i won't get that lucky again if I try to replace it with another one. I have a friend who does body work so maybe it won't be so bad (relatively) with him doing it but yeah insurance will probably total it. If they do total it but we can fix it for less, how does that work if I want to keep the car. I would replace the p5 for a speed3 but i like not having a car payment right now

Keep the p5, fix it. I am in the same boat, but without the damage. No car payments is awesome. do what you can to repair. The P5 is so reliable. Only owner, 8 years running strong with 108k miles

Back