What have you done to your MS3 today?

Repainted my front emblem.. it was all chipped. Unfortunately I ran out of graphite paint... so it is white. Not sure if I like it with the roof and headlight accents being gray... we'll see. XD

I had it white for a week or so back last summer... and really liked it then. -shrug-

Lara, I think you should paint the top grill and the bottom grill to match your roof.

Here is a pic of mine:

0426101924.jpg

0411001111-1.jpg

I think that would look sick in graphite to match your roof

lara, first pic sort of reminds me of a GTR front end for some reason

nissan_gtr.jpg

dunno how this helps, but...I like it but going back would see difficult

I tried the bottom portion of the bumper with black too... just to see if it blends better.

PS_3.jpg

Just had PG Turbo Inlet and Mazdaspeed CAI installed today. Car feels and sounds amazing. Thanks again to Ken @ Protege Garage for the quality part, and for NCZ13 for the install and putting up with my questions.

JBarone STS plate + E4 shifter knob

I just installed the James Barone short throw shift plate and E4 shifter knob combo. The results are quite simply awesome! The feel is excellent and shifts are way quicker.

I will post a full report in the reviews section...

Now I am waiting for the Redline Italian leather shift and e-brake boots for the finishing touch!

I just installed the James Barone short throw shift plate and E4 shifter knob combo. The results are quite simply awesome! The feel is excellent and shifts are way quicker.

I will post a full report in the reviews section...

Now I am waiting for the Redline Italian leather shift and e-brake boots for the finishing touch!

i have the Jbarone shifter plate with stock shifter and knob. i love how it shortens the throw but it feels like too much work to shift sometimes and it doesn't always want to easily go into 1st or 6th. i've adjusted the center point of the shifter but might try again. that being said, i'm still waiting for a 490g blox shifter knob i have on order. i'm hoping the heavier knob will help with the ease of shifting. how much difference did the heavier knob make for you?

i have the Jbarone shifter plate with stock shifter and knob. i love how it shortens the throw but it feels like too much work to shift sometimes and it doesn't always want to easily go into 1st or 6th. i've adjusted the center point of the shifter but might try again. that being said, i'm still waiting for a 490g blox shifter knob i have on order. i'm hoping the heavier knob will help with the ease of shifting. how much difference did the heavier knob make for you?

Did you do the JBarone bushings too?

Yeah, I definitely do not want to touch the grill.. I kind of like it the way it is. As for the bottom... >_< I can't decide between black and gray.

Yeah, I definitely do not want to touch the grill.. I kind of like it the way it is. As for the bottom... >_< I can't decide between black and gray.

I think you need to lose the eyelids need to go..but otherwise is looks awesome

Eyelids are not going anywhere. Took me 9 months to find them.

Thanks though. :)

Back