Is the FS-DE motor an aluminum block?

the tickets were from street racing. i claimed that i had tried to catch up to a friend who had my wallet and phone and crashed into a couple trees and caused public damage. the engine still runs absolutely fine it just needs the hole sealed up and the connecting rod replaced and it will be top to drive home. i live in the country (canada alberta) so when people pay for a tow truck it will be around 400$ to make it back to a major city. so instead of paying a major charge for towing and a deduction from my sales. im offering a free ride home. im charing 2500$ for all of it and i have alot of aftermarket parts including a turbo which all can be salvaged from the original motor. im not a bad person i have the post on kijiji and have in detail the extent of the damage to the car. its just so the person who contacted me doesnt have to pay for the towing since he already gave me the money for the car. i said i would look in to if the block was aluminum since i am an aluminum fabricator i would be able to "quick fix it" to make it driveable for a few miles.

sorry guys if i gave a bad impression its just my situation.

dude that sounded pretty shady.
But lets say we give you the benefit off the doubt and forge that was ever said.
If i were you i would go to the first post and change it before more s*** starts up.
also if you want to do street racing don't...
keep it on the track.
I just learned that and wont forget it.

wow....i dont believe for a second the "I'll let the buyer know about the engine" BS. If that was the case then you'd just sell it with a junked engine. You're obviously going to try to mask the problem to get as much cash out of it as you can. I feel sorry for the sucker that comes accross your car.

If you work in an aluminum welding shop then you can also weld cast iron... TIG welding cast iron is usually done on AC current... (ugh)

Please don't do it though...

the tickets were from street racing. i claimed that i had tried to catch up to a friend who had my wallet and phone and crashed into a couple trees and caused public damage. the engine still runs absolutely fine it just needs the hole sealed up and the connecting rod replaced and it will be top to drive home. i live in the country (canada alberta) so when people pay for a tow truck it will be around 400$ to make it back to a major city. so instead of paying a major charge for towing and a deduction from my sales. im offering a free ride home. im charing 2500$ for all of it and i have alot of aftermarket parts including a turbo which all can be salvaged from the original motor. im not a bad person i have the post on kijiji and have in detail the extent of the damage to the car. its just so the person who contacted me doesnt have to pay for the towing since he already gave me the money for the car. i said i would look in to if the block was aluminum since i am an aluminum fabricator i would be able to "quick fix it" to make it driveable for a few miles.

sorry guys if i gave a bad impression its just my situation.
not to continue the busting of your balls... but HOW did you crash street racing? im guessing you shouldnt be driving a turbo car? i mean really... I have lost friends because of street racers... and im throwing youin that catagory... do you know what it does to a family to have some one run THROUGH a house... hit a new born babys room and take out the crib and kill the child? seriously...

you probably dont give a s*** but that family would... wait... you werent thinkin about those kind of consequences were ya? no one does... they just wanna show off...

grrrr

just ban him...

lol.

i like the blue writing under his avatar now.

also, in one of the other threads... he says he bought the car from his friend like this... and now in this thread it says that he did it.

troll?

Let's just impeach Obama and exile him to this guy's world. Sounds like they would hit it off.

(Note - No sarcasm, no name calling, no profanity & no ban requests were utilized in the posting of this post...........but I could have)

Well no I did not do the damage to the motor my self my original
intent was to fix the car up and make it a daily driver... How am I trolling u guys are makig this a hell of a lot worse than this actually all is if I was on my computer I would link my kijiji ad showing the description. I was street racing
on back roads in my TRUCK which was stated before farmers had seen that I crashed my truck into their yard and took out some trees. I didt get a street racing ticket due to the fact I stayed around and said what happened so they gave me a lesser charge.

Well no I did not do the damage to the motor my self my original
intent was to fix the car up and make it a daily driver... How am I trolling u guys are makig this a hell of a lot worse than this actually all is if I was on my computer I would link my kijiji ad showing the description. I was street racing
on back roads in my TRUCK which was stated before farmers had seen that I crashed my truck into their yard and took out some trees. I didt get a street racing ticket due to the fact I stayed around and said what happened so they gave me a lesser charge.

im sorry.. but in a car.. truck... bike... it is STUPID.. PERIOD..... I lost my wife AND my 4 year old daughter because some f*$ing drunk jack ass was street racing... Im not usually an asshole.. especially not on an internet forum that i enjoy... however what little respect i might have had for you went in the trash... great... you stayed around... you were on a country road... that is just as dumb... what if farmer johns wife was comming to town for some grain? it is people like YOU that give car AND truck enthusists a bad name.. because your a statistic... some one who did some dumb s*** and happened to have some mods for your vehicle, ( even if you didnt ) and you were racing... for those of us that DONT race.. or we keep it on the track and we just enjoy showing our rides off, we get hassled.. and pulled over and put into a group that the public as a whole doesnt like.... with that being said...

please stay safe, and dont race on the streets... really, i lost my family... right infront of me.. I was at the track being responsible... my wife went home to get some things for me and a guy in a TRUCK was racing a car... and plowed through my old civic... killing my wife and daughter.. its no joke... the guy stayed there... so what... he stumbled over from his truck.. and was like im so sorry... a four year old... much less my wife... but my daughter.
I litterally watched them pull my daughter from the car bloody and bearly breathing...

is that something that you could live with? plowing through some ones car, or their house..? im not flamin on you for doin dumb s*** that is done an over with.. and im sorry for you getting a ticket and all.. but i am trying to educate you and anyone else that might read this on the off chance that some one might decide not to street race.. because it isnt your life at stake... its the innocent people around that have no idea whats going on... that is why they make tracks... and start SCCA and IHRA, and NHRA..

really... think about it... and as i said... sorry for being a dick....

oh and i got a bare block that i could sell ya... its been hot tanked and everything... you could rebuild that engine and sell the car with a reliable motor..
just my 2 cents....

And sorry I'm posting from my phone I would originally be more punctual. And I understand what u are doing and I am sorry for what happened to your family it was a mistake and I realize it now

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Did a mod put that title above your join date, "DO NOT BUY MY CAR"! That is just epic!!!

Back