What have you done to your Miata today?

just drove her home she is mine. checked underneath and it has kyb AGX adjustables, not nearly what i want but they will do. Gotta take it to work and balance the tires tomorrow about rattled my teeth outa my head at 70mph. Need to get used to having a 6th gear as well as a push button start. Ohh and gotta remember i am in 6th not 4th lol

Got rear-ended in mine Tuesday, sweet. Second time somebody else hit this car for no damn reason, this thing is a retard-magnet.
(hand)
Oh, I should say what I did to mine yesterday.

Removed seats, swept carpet and fixed the harnesses. They were installed funny and not up to my standards. Removed the sound bar because it was absolutely pointless anyway. Installed Mazda 3 shift boot and Greddy 5 speed shifter knob...because they were free.

bad pic but you get the idea.

26598_377524880562_632010562_4387798_7812588_n.jpg
nice boot!

just drove her home she is mine. checked underneath and it has kyb AGX adjustables, not nearly what i want but they will do. Gotta take it to work and balance the tires tomorrow about rattled my teeth outa my head at 70mph. Need to get used to having a 6th gear as well as a push button start. Ohh and gotta remember i am in 6th not 4th lol
YAY another 10ae! I saw one yesterday and freaked out but it was ratty. still waved like a retard

put it in the shop tonight, balanced the wheels which didnt have any weight on them at all. found out the car has ss brake lines, FM front and rear adjustable sway bar, rear slotted rotors, Fiaam air horn, roadster sport exhaust, TWO blue top covers, and some random underdash wiring that needs removed.

put it in the shop tonight, balanced the wheels which didnt have any weight on them at all. found out the car has ss brake lines, FM front and rear adjustable sway bar, rear slotted rotors, Fiaam air horn, roadster sport exhaust, TWO blue top covers, and some random underdash wiring that needs removed.

That's a great find, now you don't have to worry about buying it :)

Ordered a set of RE11s. Got a set of Kosei K1s that they'll go on and then stick them on the '99. Looking forward to getting new stickies, really looking forward to getting those K1s on as they're my favorite wheels.

changed the plugs, old ones were about rusted in and probably 60k old looking at the electrode, car runs alot smoother now, aligned it and went out tonight to get a convertible weather haircut lol

installed my gas filled struts for the msm's hood...got rid of the hood prop...nice stuff, went on like nothing...pics forth coming

just added stainless steel lines to the car today... awaiting my mishimoto radiator/hose set up next week!
nice!
got my yellow fohs in, RB cta back and Injen CAI....i'm love the new found sound and what eva free up hp i might have picked up as well!...

Attachments

• Injen CAI.jpg
    Injen CAI.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,949
  • RB exhaust.jpg
    RB exhaust.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 119
nice!
got my yellow fohs in, RB cta back and Injen CAI....i'm love the new found sound and what eva free up hp i might have picked up as well!...
intake on the msm does wonders, watch out for the injen though. Initially there were a lot of people that had stalling issues with that intake and I doubt they have changed the design much.

My insta-garage is built and the msm is parked safely inside. Its getting a complete tear down.

sprayed off the pollen...again, put in some lumintics bulbs i had laying around, white LEDs in the tag bulbs, and took some photos

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

intake on the msm does wonders, watch out for the injen though. Initially there were a lot of people that had stalling issues with that intake and I doubt they have changed the design much.

My insta-garage is built and the msm is parked safely inside. Its getting a complete tear down.

ya, i had heard that, of course after the purchase, i spoke with keith at cork sport and he spoke with his contact at injen and assured me the design was working well...we'll see...(uhm)

drove her almost 400 miles through amazing country side yesterday. then i ordered h&r race springs cuz damn this b**** is in the sky ;). cannot wait to be tuckin again :D

Back