NEMOC Random BS Thread

word on the street is pulled pork has returned to the menu at cannon's.....in the form of porky's revenge as well as some sliders......just sayin.

word on the street is pulled pork has returned to the menu at cannon's.....in the form of porky's revenge as well as some sliders......just sayin.

ORLY?!

The last time I was there (about a month ago) they didn't have 'em.

How's it going NEPOC'ers? I'm sitting here at the hotel in Lynchburg, VA...again.

i cant wait either. but alas, it would be hard to make one and install it without a roof or tools in garys garage. i could 3m tape the tips in place. ultra rice. lol.

yep and with all the rain and the driveway already in pretty bad shape.. they wont be bringing in any heavy equipment to put the roof on till friday which delays us another 3 days.. on top of that i have to reinforce the driveway with more crushed gravel and a grader has to come in to smooth it out on thursday if its dry enough..

so wehad the manifold off and the valve cover off and guess what showed up today.... p2119 and p2088. throttle body trouble and cam shaft sensor....something...trouble. gunna check some wirtes and such to se whats the deal in the morning. but boost levels are off by 5 pbs or so and power isnt there. i have a feeling i may be replacing somthing in the near future. doh. any help?

there are 2 sensors on the valve cover one of them is the cam shaft sensor.. i think its the one on the right hand side as your looking at the cover but incase im wrong .. check both sensors and make sure there plugged in all the way. seems like your car isnt liking the manifold,did you load in that manifold,fmic tune???....and check ur whole system for a boost leak.. im thinking its that intercooler pipe. might have to adjust it a bit.. if you do all that, clear the codes and if they come back, call me. ill see what i can dig up today for info. whats the exact issue with the throttle body??

Last edited:
Morning all! The sun is starting to shine through the windows now...

I was right about the river.... it was on the road and the other side of the road had a small pond. It's even worse now... Water splashed up over both wheel wells and I was pretty scared I'd end up with a wet filter but didn't!! Woot!

(The right side of the road is the river..)

Attachments

• IMG_0588[1].jpg
    IMG_0588[1].jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0589[1].jpg
    IMG_0589[1].jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 68
Again, despite the nice weather towards the end of the week... It looks like I'm not golfing at tunxis this weekend.

Morning everyone! There was this big, bright thing in the sky this morning on the way to work...it hurt my eyes when I looked directly at it.

Going to Doogie's for lunch today! If you're a fan of the TV show "Man vs Food" you should know of Doogie's, in Newington, CT on the Berlin Turnpike it's home of the 2-foot hotdog.

8ea810d3a779775d_m.jpg

Going to Doogie's for lunch today! If you're a fan of the TV show "Man vs Food" you should know of Doogie's, in Newington, CT on the Berlin Turnpike it's home of the 2-foot hotdog.

That's pretty disgusting this early.

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend sent me this picture of her parents' house yesterday...she about 15 mins outside of NYC, they got hit hard...JFK Airport recorded a 75mph wind gust

yes...it's leaning up against the house...

25904_544443888502_58100563_31972757_2687279_n.jpg

Back