Fs msp rear brake hubs complete & rear sway bar w/ links

Status
Not open for further replies.

cridd4life

:
Protege5-Turbo
TITLE SAYS it all, i offerd these to a member in need but he wasn't interested. So i post now to just get them gone.
Ill accept any reasonable offers. I say 250+ shipping is a steal deal for all parts you see in the last pic
Parts come from i say 04 around 55kilometers i know because i have the MSPcluster from the car, im being told 03.5, whatever theey still good components.
Let me know im open for questions
msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20001.jpg

msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20002.jpg

msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20003.jpg

msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20006.jpg

msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20007.jpg

msp%20brakes%20n%20sway%20008.jpg

sorry boys for not posting properly, i have learnt!!!! hope i am still in good graces of the ms-mazda gods!

Ok now i need cash, make me an offer and it wont be refused, for one or both or all of it!

Last edited:
do u have the rest of the rear for sale??

I'm definitely interested in the set, but I guess I can't tell if you have the spindles here as well as the calipers, rotors, brake lines, and dust shields. Please let me know what else you have available. Thanks!

Last edited:
PM me or any of the section mods to request this thread be unlocked once you've taken the required photos w/forum-specific signage (see the link to the rules in my signature for more info).

Thanks (2thumbs)

Edit: Unlocked. Please add in proper pics

Last edited:
OMG i cant win! sorry for the big distorted pics if you want the real deal send me an email and i send them to yours! with whatever type paper in it to show you guys im for real and no jerk.
Yes i will sell the sway seperate but make it worth my while.
And i have tons of other stuff but not for sale whats posted is whats for sell

Last edited by a moderator:
do u have the rest of the rear for sale??

rear sub frame striped, i think? would have to check on that.
i have the rear hand brake cable which goes to the brakes but unless you got a good offer im keeping that.
- msp stock shifter ill trade for the sparco
- msp front lights
- msp-protege-p5 aftermarket front grill
- msp front steering rack/pinion (outside somewere may not be any good any more)
- stock p5 ecu
- stock p5 rear lights
- stock p5 front lights
- parts removed from p5 when i boosted her ( ALL STOCK -mani, and everything else)

I'm definitely interested in the set, but I guess I can't tell if you have the spindles here as well as the calipers, rotors, brake lines, and dust shields. Please let me know what else you have available. Thanks!

complete rear hub assembly spindel and all, brake lines were cup at the ridgid pipe, abs was very nicely unpluged. only thing missing is one banjo fitting which i had to use for my car. but can be found at any parts store, or just use the one from the original caliper.

somebody tell me if i have posted a good deal, i think im fair! sorry for the no parting of the sway the one that wants the hole deal gets it.
NOTE: i will not be a dick on shipping, ill state what you want, ship were ever ill even send a pic of the bill so you see what you have paid. And i wont ship it in a oversized box to save you money.

REcap
I want 250$ CANADIAN for all of it + shipping
but
make me an offer on one side complete or the other or the sway i will part it that way
but im not parting the parts
Sorry boys

Last edited:
CASH CASH CASH< whatever i need these parts gone and money in my pocket, sum is better then none .
Any offer can and may be accepted, please be gentle(gah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back