roll call all ms3 with rotas

those 18x8.5 +44 grids fit puuuuuuuurfect. so sexy.

thanks man.. but WHEN i get REAL te 37's i'm gonna get 18x8.5+40 with 245's hehe... i NEED to roll the fenders now, but its doable as long as i don't have any rear passengers, but will HAVE to with +40 volks.. just a matter of time

and i think it is a great fitment. not to aggressive where i have to roll and pull the fenders but flush enough

thanks man.. but WHEN i get REAL te 37's i'm gonna get 18x8.5+40 with 245's hehe... i NEED to roll the fenders now, but its doable as long as i don't have any rear passengers, but will HAVE to with +40 volks.. just a matter of time

and i think it is a great fitment. not to aggressive where i have to roll and pull the fenders but flush enough

When is this going to happen? The day you order Volks is the day I order either 18x9 +40 mag blue te's or 18x9 +40 full polished ccw classics. Hope it's not soon, I just got new tires in the stock size, I would need to step up to at least a 225 on the 9 inch wheels.

When is this going to happen? The day you order Volks is the day I order either 18x9 +40 mag blue te's or 18x9 +40 full polished ccw classics. Hope it's not soon, I just got new tires in the stock size, I would need to step up to at least a 225 on the 9 inch wheels.

depending on funds maybe next summer. either way i'm thinking of doing something in a different color next summer, maybe white with a cosmic blue lip

hoping i can find something used for around less than 18 or 2k for wheels

Last edited:
depending on funds maybe next summer. either way i'm thinking of doing something in a different color next summer, maybe white with a cosmic blue lip

hoping i can find something used for around less than 18 or 2k for wheels

I really want a set of classics. Makes me wish I had a buyer lined up for my LM's.

heres mine ... SVN 18X8.5 flat black w/ red lip
9.jpg

DSC_7656.jpg

DSC_7657.jpg

is that the carbon spoiler lip or no? im still on the fence whether i like that or not. the car looks good tho man.

Back