NEMOC Random BS Thread

oh hell...so I took class off today cuz it's nice out, and I figured I'd go into work in the morning instead of afternoon...boss tells me he's at home with his kid till the afternoon...

Blahhhh I just want to go to CT...

I still have a chance up until November. Once I hit November I will be under a year left in the Navy and they can't send me.

Edit: Woooo going kayaking this afternoon. We are calling school early today due to nice weather and it's Friday. Boom!

Nice! I can't wait to bust out the kayak and snorkel. Did I ever mention I'm a certified diver?

What an awesome day. (So far!)

1. 1.5 Mile run in 11:07, 68 Push-ups, 88 sit-ups.

2. I am not going over to Cuba for a year. They picked the other person. YES!

Edit:

3. Going home in about an hour!

nice nice nice!

may go somewhere w/ outdoor seating for lunch. kinda like kayaking!

Nice! I can't wait to bust out the kayak and snorkel. Did I ever mention I'm a certified diver?
Didn't know that. Amanda wants to learn. The guy who owned her jeep used to do it and put a sticker on it. She feels guilty driving with it on there when she's never done it before. I suggested removing it but she likes it.

women :confused:

I'd have to rent one since I don't own a kayak.

Lucky for me I'm right by the river so there are a lot of places close by.

Everyone in the company is facing a 4 day work week which is a 20% pay cut.

Only good thing is I guess it gives me time to do something with my life rather than work here. Make money on the side or have an interview day.

Everyone in the company is facing a 4 day work week which is a 20% pay cut.

Only good thing is I guess it gives me time to do something with my life rather than work here. Make money on the side or have an interview day.

rumors this may occur here too.... if it does i hope its during the summer at least get something out of it .... (headshake

Got it. NP.

Hey do you need to apply a seal of some sort after clay bar before wax? I've read somewhere that you need to.... experts here chime in?

In a short answer, yes.

Oleg can chime in on this. He usually has a 2 step process that we do at clean meets.

Got it. NP.

Hey do you need to apply a seal of some sort after clay bar before wax? I've read somewhere that you need to.... experts here chime in?
Not really, claying just cleans your paint. The objective is to get the paint clean. You can get the surface contaminants off it with clay. Sometimes there's some leftover wax. You can clean that off with a dishwashing soap wash or, better yet, using a paint cleanser (or a wax with plenty of cleaners in it). I use Jeff's Werkstatt Prime Strong. But if your car hasn't had wax on it forever, then typically your paint is clean and ready for wax after claying.

And then you follow clean paint with a wax or a sealant of your choice.

And all of us have plenty of product!

Claybars are about the only things that are used up quickly.

Anyone have a good body shop they trust in CT? I majorly ****** up this afternoon because I wasn't paying attention. Scratched the **** out of the outside of the rear passenger wheel well on the RX-8 backing into my garage. As I was backing in I was thinking to myself that I really don't need to back it in because I'm leaving right away... Karma. So seriously... good body shops...

P.S. For those wondering, my garage is so narrow that I can't open my driver door enough to get out unless I hug the passenger side to the wall. Got a little too close this time...

(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard) (cryhard)(cryhard)(cryhard)

Back