What have you done to your MS3 today?

laraw your MS3 is like ridiculously good looking. I've always been a sucker for the CWPs. What wheels are those by the way, some of the best I've seen on an MS3. Very tastefull.

Thank you very much! :)

As other users have posted, they are indeed Gram Lights T57-RC. 18x7.5 ET43+. :)

Here's the Cold Weather(below 20F) update on the Ford synthetic manual transmission oil: This morning the ambient temperature was @15F. The first 1-2 shift might be described as a bit "notchy" but there was no grind and the shift effort was little-if any-higher than it is when the temperature is warmer.

Yesterday I installed the shifter bushings from TWM. Really easy install, except when the front left bushing slid under the passenger carpet and under a metal bracket.... but after fishing that out and reinstalling everything the total install time was 45-50minutes.

Really firm and planted shifts.

Installed Hella horns

IMG_0645.jpg

I did not do anything to it besides bring it out of storage. I did recieve my coilovers and ordered another set of plugs. The colder Densos from SU. It is starting to warm up a little so i should be installing some of the parts i accumulated this winter on the car, I am very excited for summer.

Working on getting the MS3 murdered out (as Rob & Big would say) with some new wheels & BFG tires.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    895.4 KB · Views: 117
Nice horns, I was thinking about installing some piaa fogs in those locations. Has anyone done this?
That's a good idea! Shouldn't be too hard to do unless the access is a bear. I may squint at mine this weekend and investigate.

Back