Oil Pan - Mental Addiction Motorsports

go to www.**************************.com and look at the product listing, it just might tell you when to expect it.... or you could click on the logo in my sig

glyph said:
go to www.**************************.com and look at the product listing, it just might tell you when to expect it.... or you could click on the logo in my sig

COOL site redesign!

pdhaudio83 said:
we shall see about that. i am teh one that put that date :p.... it was like a hopeful target ;)

Well, you need a target date. I just hope most people understand what that means...

The Oil pan is on the back burner.Reason being is cost to build and demand.
If their was alot more people who are interested I would make it more of a priority

I know there would be a LOT of demand if you just sold a baffle. Several people have blown their engines here from oil starvation. Any chance in this happening?

toucci said:
I know there would be a LOT of demand if you just sold a baffle. Several people have blown their engines here from oil starvation. Any chance in this happening?

The stock oil pan has a baffle.A better desgined baffle will not cure the oil starvation issues.The pickup tube design in the FS is not the greatest.This is where alot of issues come in.IMO to do it right you need the oil pan and pickup tube redesigned.I have reredesigned and built an oil pan for the FS motor.Due to peoples demand and other projects I have put it on the back burner.

Why not just make a revised pickup??? That would cure the starvation problem. Hell, all you have to do it weld a skirt on the stock one. I'm gonna do it myself soon.

1. Wesman II
2. Fluke22
3. glyph (mine's all beat up)
4. Greensleeper
5. XelderX (currently building my 3rd motor due to starvation)

1. Wesman II
2. Fluke22
3. glyph (mine's all beat up)
4. Greensleeper
5. XelderX (currently building my 3rd motor due to starvation)
6. Padre

Back