Whoooooooooooo!!! It finally came in

I got a call today saying that my mp3 finally came in :D I can pick it up on Monday because i am having a moonroof installed. i cant wait to get it. just thought i would let you know that i lucked out and got the z828 radio with the removable face plate.

Originally posted by hukster00:
<STRONG>Nice :) , And y did you trade youre Si in ?</STRONG>

I didnt trade it in, i totalled it out. I was going straight down a road doing about 50-60 it was a two lane road with a direct each way. I see this other car comming toward me, no big deal. Next thing i know is when im about 10-15ft away from him he decides to make a left hand turn into me :(
i have pic ill try to put them up

Congrats!! Welcome to our MP3 family. :D

By the way...
How much is the moonroof cost you?
Any Problem so far?

Originally posted by OceanPark:
<STRONG>Congrats!! Welcome to our MP3 family. :D

By the way...
How much is the moonroof cost you?
Any Problem so far?</STRONG>

for the moonroof they charged me an extra g the total cost with alarm and taxes was 21.577.70. Not to bad considering some of the marketups i heard. Plus where i am we have one of the highest tax rates in the country 8.5% :(

As far as problem i dont have it yet will have it monday night :) i cant wait :) :D :cool: :D

ill let everyone on here know though. They said the guy they have that does the roofs for them makes up look 100% factory installed, so it will slide in just like all the other protege :)

thats about the same thing me and my brother got the mp3 for. 21752 closed :D youll have ALOT of fun in the car trust me. we got ours this tuesday and i dont want to get out of the car when i get home, i feel naked :(

Back