Lost Valve cover and Sleeve

Mani

I lost a valve cover and stem sleeve the second day I had my car I think. It is a piss off. However, what is worse, try and find these things. I called the mazda dealer, and they don't even list the part. They don't use these parts on any of the other cars in the lot. I checked.

If anyone has any information on these let me know.

I had my sleves and valve caps stolen too. kids stell them for their bikes. I just took mine offf and put black rubber ones on to keep those punk away from my car!

They look really cool. I dont' have a pick maybe someone else has one out there. The entire valve stem is covered. I am sure you can by other ones out there.

just go to a wheel and tire place, the should just give you 4 new ones. they always gave me new ones when i needed them.
brian

I looked at the thread title and was like, wtf?, how do you lose a valve cover? I was about to say, they aren't exactly that small. LOL. But anyways, yeah a tire store, even pep boys carries thies, at least around here.

damn.. that was a long time ago..

i still have my black rubber ones on..

lol im with that. but the guy at pepboys was replacing my tires.... then threw mine away..... wtf i told him to get it back for me he said he lost them......... it was soooo gay i never goin back to pepboys again i also liked mine!

What a bunch of whiners, you got people saying why do you post stuff just do searches, then you reply to an old thread, which you know they are going to get an email and potentially reply, then you complain about that. Oh well, life as we know it.

Back