Spicy Orange or Titanium Grey?!

arkitek

Having a hard time deciding between the two with no in-person references to both of these colours.

Orance is nice and spunky but kinda too trendy.
Ti Grey is cool but a bit boring and subdued.

Anyone here that have seen either colours in person care to describe?

Help is appreciated.

Titainium grey is a rumour.....has not been officially confirmed by mazda....although press says there will be one

honestly id rather have a titanium grey car rather than an orange one. I believe it looks alot nicer. Which is why im considering a dark grey Jetta 1.8t with leather and the 17 inch wheels instead.

The grey is much more refined looking and not so "Fast and the Furious". I've always liked european car colors much more than others.

I have to admit at first I was a bit sceptical about an orange car but seeing it in person it looked hot! Besides we're buying this car to be unique and stand out right? so why not get the unique color that stands out??? Orange is not TOO bright also but it is nice pearly sparkly and nice! I'd go orange over black just for the fact there will be less of them! ONLY 600!!!

I like the orange i lot because it looks so good, and its unique to this car. When someone sees that color orange thier gonna know that its a mazdaspeed.

I think it looks hot in spicy orange boy i like it in grey also. Check it out Grey Mp3

Attachments

• project003.jpg
    project003.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 327
Its not for sure that grey will come out, that would be cool if it does though, it looks awesome in that pic.

hmmm... with the mp3 kit on... the protege just looks naked without the wing too!... strange...

--edit--
oh yah.. and who owns the mp3 in that photoshopped grey pic thats been goin around?? is that the "aftermarket" version of the wing?? the one ive seen without the middle support?? i dont see the middle support... anyone... any clues??
--/edit--

Still so undecided with the damn colour! Thanks for all the input.

I'm trying to think long term so it makes more sense to get the grey it seems. As for the orange color, it's all over the place how it's depicted by all the photos in mags and on the Net that I've seen. Some make it look really good, some just as bad. Weird.

Found this image that best depicts Mazda's Titanium grey I think.

maz0202282ahi.jpg

i'm going for the grey. It's in the mags, my dealer's manager found out that it's coming in yellow and grey and mazda canada confirmed the yellow and grey colours. :)

Are you 100 % certain yellow will be coming out??? Cuz that is a whole new option to deside over...'sigh'... im having trouble picking between the two original colors as it is! :(
(not that yellow is a bad thing) ;)

let me put it this way, I'm 100% sure that i confirmed it with a mazda canada rep on the phone; I'm 100% sure that i've read in canadian articles that they're coming in yellow and grey; and i'm 100% sure that i've had my dealer find out from his manager that there was gonna be a grey (he had initially heard of the 2nd release being just yellow so i had him confirm the grey). of course this doesn't make ME 100% sure that yellow and grey will be coming out.. lol

i must be getting old and boring, but i definitely like the sleeper approach. i ordered a black one...

I don't mean to burst your bubble, it makes me laugh to hear people talking about having a sleeper car. Unless you take the wing, badges, front bumper, etc., people that know cars are going to know that it is an MSP. So how could it be a sleeper? I am leaning towards the orange, more unique IMO.

That orange sure is unique indeed. Problem is you really don't know for sure if you like it or not until you see it in person.

My worries are that it'll also draw too much attention and possible thefts or break-ins. I'm thinking that you would have less of these issues with a subdued colour car. Am I possibly correct in this or it really makes no difference.

Hrm...I wonder if there are statistics on this at all.

Last edited:
Back