eibach sportline kit installed

quickr62001

:
04 mazda 3 s 4 door solar yellow
12 am and i just finished the install of the eibach sportline kit! only took about 3 hour easy install, eibach said 1.8 drop it was just about right on the money i figured it at 1.9. should post some pics on this thread very soon.

pics for the last nights sportline drop

here they are , a couple before and afters

Attachments

• Image003.jpeg
    Image003.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Image005.jpeg
    Image005.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Image008.jpeg
    Image008.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 533
  • Image009.jpeg
    Image009.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 470
  • Image010.jpeg
    Image010.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 347
wow, very nice stance... looks perfect, love it!

How does the kit affect the handling and the smoothness of the car's ride? Is the ride really bumpy and choppy ? I want to do that as well with after market wheels, But i dont want it to ride tuff ..Thanks ...

ride

Tonys3 said:
How does the kit affect the handling and the smoothness of the car's ride? Is the ride really bumpy and choppy ? I want to do that as well with after market wheels, But i dont want it to ride tuff ..Thanks ...
well i just drove it about 20 miles last night on the way home from my dads house,he has a lift which helps alot, it felt very smooth almost like factory but it was just a little more stiff and they handling was awsome, very sharp and crisp,,,,love it and looks good too i think! oh and on another note some of the tools needed on the other threads were alittle wrong, on the front all you need is a hammer(sledge preferably)6 mm allen, 14 and 17 mm wrenches and sockets, spring compressors, a flat blade screw driver, and wd 40 is helpful. and the rear all you need is a 14 mm wrench, 5 mm allen, 17mm socket. and of coarse for all you need jacks, jack stands, or a lift.i have done a drop install on jack stands it isnt really that bad. i am no pro and it only took around three hour to complete, much better then paying a shop 300 bucks!

toe not so bad

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
Why is a wheel alignment important after a drop? I know it is important but why? Is it because of the toe or somthing?
toes isnt so bad but camber and caster need to be taken care of, i dropped 1.8 inches and every thing but the caster in the rear was able to be put back into factory spec with out any kind of alignment kit,,,when the dealer did the alignment they were not able to get the caster into factory specs but it was only.01 and .03 degrees out,every thing else was able to be put back to spec.

Attachments

• Image008.jpeg
    Image008.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 291
where did you get them? My fiance has a mazda 3 and she wants to lower it. Thanks

nopi

31R said:
where did you get them? My fiance has a mazda 3 and she wants to lower it. Thanks
nopi but tell them to match tire racks pice eibach part number is 4.4555 , i got them for 237.13 drop shipped straight from eibach but had to have nopi order them.if you need anything else just shoot me a line.oh nopi order line 1-800-277-6674.

yeah i just dropped mine about a week ago with h&r springs the drop looks about the same compared to the eibach springs ride is great too.
(cool)

hmmmm some guy selling an aem cai on ebay. not too sure if i remember the name. ill check my ebay receipt though and get back to you on that. (hippy)

no i dont have any pics yet i was going to put some up after i put my rims on it. which is like in 5 days they should be coming in on the fourth.

(monkey)

Back