install this weekend

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
gonna install my new fuel rail, regualtor and liquid 100psi fuel guage this weekend...wish me luck...........! your tips and do and don'ts are welcome!!

for your viewing pleasure....the "disco potato"

Attachments

• fuel rail.jpg
    fuel rail.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 326
  • furl rail 2.jpg
    furl rail 2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 277
  • turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 353
  • turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
gonna install my new fuel rail, regualtor and liquid 100psi fuel guage this weekend...wish me luck...........! your tips and do and don'ts are welcome!!

for your viewing pleasure....the "disco potato"
Where did you get the fuel rail? Looks sweet.

Be sure to really question MAM about what to do to best seal the fuel lines. On my kit that had all brass barbs, if you didn't use teflon tape, there was alwasy going to be leaks. I am not sure with what you have.

So when are we installing that turbo :D

just got the last few parts of the turbo kit yesterday.....i can't wait to get started this weekend.

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 227
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 228
hrmmm hey bazooka, word of advice, if you have the shifttronic, use it all the time, when you shift take your foot off of the gas until its completely done shifting. the auto seems fine with boost as long as you're not on it while its shifting. i havne't really tested it at boost pressures above 6psi, i go 8 psi occasionally. don't get on it alot for extended periods of time on the freeway. i've had the manual part on my lock me out twice and it wouldn't let me manually shift it cuz i think the tranny got too hot (it still shifted automatically). it was fine after i slowed down and the tranny cooled off for awhile, thats my guess atleast.

he has the nepoc AT....designed from the inside out with real nougat to withstand up to 600whp. the nepoc drag segway is running on the same tranny with no problems yet. Should be available for retail sale within 6 months.

check the for sale section for the pre-order info thread

are you serious? i want!

EDIT: (hand)

slug420 said:
he has the nepoc AT....designed from the inside out with real nougat to withstand up to 600whp. the nepoc drag segway is running on the same tranny with no problems yet. Should be available for retail sale within 6 months.

check the for sale section for the pre-order info thread

Last edited:
Back