2006 miata?

mountjonas

:
2013 VRM MS3
found this browsing the autoweek forums
06%20Miata.jpg

If it looks like that, I'll be first in line. However, I'm skeptical untill I see th real thing in March.

The doors and mirrors look like mine on my 04 LS. Not bad at all. Will it have the 2.0L or 2.3L?

ZoomZoomH said:
yet another photochop of rx8 front end with current NB body...
Agreed. I'm willing to bet that the NC Miata will be noticably different all around, while sharing a different chassis.

The picture on that magazine is nothing more than and NA/NB body with an RX8 front "mask" and wheels. It's clearly defined by the windshield "hoop" and overall body "stance".

Last edited:
yea but I bet it will ride better on the freeway and have more trunk space
just what we've all been asking for

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah, but fat can shift, somewhat; being broad shouldered can't be adjusted. Lt. Dan can't fit in the MSM, neither can another guy I know who is about 6'4".

The Damn sport seats in my Miata are to narrow for me also. I hate the way they force you to seat straight up. I do like them better then the Recaros in the Saturn Redline and VW R32 which are way to narrow for me.

I'll only 5'8" but I'm broad shouldered. You see on the 05 BMW M5 the sides of the seats are adjustable?

It's kinda Audi TTish....looks good though

I also don't fit in the current miata. I'm too tall and the steering wheel sits in my crotch.

Back