MSP Tranny

MrB

There is no talk about the 5speed manual. Anyone know if it's different in any besides the clutch and pressure plate?

What do you guys think of the 5sp from the mp3?

hey i bet you didnt know they would have the MAZDASPEED in an (sleep) AUTOMATIC(piss) :wtf:

i swear that is the STUPIDist s*** ever.....dam pussys cant drive....hahahaha....

NYCZMP3 said:
hey i bet you didnt know they would have the MAZDASPEED in an (sleep) AUTOMATIC(piss) :wtf:

i swear that is the STUPIDist s*** ever.....dam pussys cant drive....hahahaha....

WHAT KIND OF FORIEGN BABY TALK LANGUAGE IS THAT?

there is no ******* automatic in the mazdaspeed protege. what the **** are you talking about?? 5-speed manual, buddy.

K THX BYE

oh really....well i guess we will have to wait and see...is een the report from MAZDAUSA all about the mazdaspeed...half will be automatic....WATCH....if u dont believe me now u will KNOW later

NYCZMP3 said:
oh really....well i guess we will have to wait and see...is een the report from MAZDAUSA all about the mazdaspeed...half will be automatic....WATCH....if u dont believe me now u will KNOW later

i highly doubt it, sir.
if half will be auto matic, WHY DOESNT IT SAY THAT ON THE MAZDAUSA WEB PAGE.

auto mazdaspeeds? Never heard of that. They'd have to up the tranny a bit to handle the power, i'd guess.

AHah well have to wait and see, well your gunna be waiting to see nothing than because every mazdaspeed is going to be a 5 speed manual. Not even one of them well be a pussy automatic. Its a limited addtion 5-speed manual, the only way you would have auto is if you paid a lot of money and put in your self , which would be a retarded thing to do because stick is soo much bettter

ok listen of course the MP3's were all stick....obviously....but i spoe with the Mazdaspeed rep for this dealer in rockland county NY he gave me the print out from MAZDA USA and it said all about the split production runs...1700 and 1700...2003 and 2003.5.....and half will be in automatic...u better ask to speak with the mazda rep in your dealer and make sure that it a stick coming in or some of U guys will be those PUSSYS driving a automatic MS-P......(moon) ....i really dont care cause i am not gonna be gettin the MS-P anyways...iw as just lookin out for u guys and if u wanna be litlle smart asses then go ahead...but i aint gonna be the one driving an automatic....oh and even if they have the "MANUMATIC" or what ever the hell u call it it is still gonna be AUTOMATIC....it is not manual with out a clutch...:flip:

oh yeah and stick is a lot better but u gotta keep the rpms right to keep the turbo spooled....and people who cant really drive stick...alot of us out there...will get better performance with a automatic..

Last edited:
Not to get anyone angry, but the MS-P will only be produced as a manual 5-speed. It's kinda like someone thinking that the Integra Type R, VW 337, Civic SI or any limited edition car would come in Auto. There will not be any automatics made. So the red that NYC spoke to made a false statement.

Back