Mazda3 mods

Marks04m3

M3 mods

Ok guys i just bought the o4 m3 and i want to start doing mods but i dont know where to start lookin for parts for it i want to start with exhaust and intake where are some good sites to get these aftermarket parts if you can hook me up im usually on here browsing e-mail or repost please.
thanks
mark

markgarberii@usa.com <----e-mail
itsajpthing02-aim

no, M3 = BMW

you cant just call it M3 and assume it means mazda3. Just please type Mazda3. Its 4 extra letters.

Ok, guys... ease up. I changed the title. :)

Marks04m3, please use Mazda3 or just 3 in the future. (thumb)

dannyboy said:
geez, rough crowd. welcome to the boards Mark!

Hey, if we started taking 'M3' then ppl will soon refer to it as 'the three series' and just assume that we will think Mazda3 instead of BMW 3 series

I CAN CALL IT WHaTEVER I WANT!!!!! I PAID FOR IT NOT YOU! SO STFU

I love my mazdaspeed 787b protege.

Dexter said:
I CAN CALL IT WHaTEVER I WANT!!!!! I PAID FOR IT NOT YOU! SO STFU

I love my mazdaspeed 787b protege.

You feeling ok, Dexter? Split personality much? (eek2)

alexlitov said:
since when?

M3 = BMW M3 sine E30 been introduced...

well it is a Mazda forum and in the mazda 3 section so i would assume it is a mazda 3..but hey thats just me

3 and 6 series is better...
but yes short is Mz3 and Mz6 If you want to get ffancy Mz3s Mz3i Mz3gt Mz6 Mz6i Mz6gt Axela and Atenza.

but back to the original intent of the post....look thru the perfomance section here and on mazda3forums for an idea of what is and isn't out. I can't tell you guys if out short tube header will fit the 2.3 cause I don't have diagrams on what the exhaust looks like screw for screw(via service manual)

Back