MSP Insider tip

Hush Hush...........What do U think?
This is the news i got from an insider from MAZDA Canada.

So the Mazdaspeed about to come out is limited HUH? Hitting dealerships in the next couple of months...................BUT WAIT, from what I was told by one TOP DOGS from Mazda Canada is that around JAN 2003 there will be about 700 or so more units of MSP coming to Canada, PLUS ITS NOT ORANGE so there has to be way more going to the United States!!!!!!. Thats awsome because up here in Canada we only get the Spicy Orange color. Love it or Hate it only comes in that 1 color. No word on what the color of the car is gonna be, but I have just taken my deposit back from the Orange MSP and will be putting it towards the MSP of JAN 2003.

The reason i'm doing this, is because i personally don't mind the orange, but if it can be of different color I CAN WAIT ON THAT forsure.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do all you people think about the NEWS????

yeah they only come in Orange and Black, but only orange in Canada. But for the Jan-Feb 2003 release of MSP's Mazda hasn't said what the color will be yet.

My local dealer has been told by Mazda that the later runs will be in the Blue Mica from the original MP3. They'll get the final word when they go to the drive/test/information session in CA in a couple weeks.

They might be making the Mazdaspeed in Lazer Blue? I thought it would be in orange and black? If the Mazdaspeed comes in Laser Blue I will definitely get the Mazdaspeed.

Yeah they only come in Orange and Black for this latest run coming out sometime this month or next.................but for the next run after this one sometime early next year, like [Traveler] said it could be the Blue or something they haven't officially determined yet.................

Attachments

• mr7b.jpg
    mr7b.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 266
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! no msp in laser blue, thats just night right. the OG mp3 colors should be off limits to the msp. cant have a faster car looking like me, oh well ill just get my turbo and kick some ass:D

MP3skaterNC said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! no msp in laser blue, thats just night right. the OG mp3 colors should be off limits to the msp. cant have a faster car looking like me, oh well ill just get my turbo and kick some ass:D

Let the ass kicking begin!:D

Traveler said:
My local dealer has been told by Mazda that the later runs will be in the Blue Mica from the original MP3. They'll get the final word when they go to the drive/test/information session in CA in a couple weeks.

(laugh) ....Tell yall why later!

Back