Hush Hush

Hush Hush...........What do U think?

This is the news i got from an insider from MAZDA Canada.

So the Mazdaspeed about to come out is limited HUH? Hitting dealerships in the next couple of months...................BUT WAIT, from what I was told by one TOP DOGS from Mazda Canada is that around JAN 2003 there will be about 700 or so more units of MSP coming to Canada, PLUS ITS NOT ORANGE so there has to be way more going to the United States!!!!!!. Thats awsome because up here in Canada we only get the Spicy Orange color. Love it or Hate it only comes in that 1 color. No word on what the color of the car is gonna be, but I have just taken my deposit back from the Orange MSP and will be putting it towards the MSP of JAN 2003.

The reason i'm doing this, is because i personally don't mind the orange, but if it can be of different color I CAN WAIT ON THAT forsure.!!!!!!!!!!!!!(wiggle)

So what do all you people think about the NEWS????

Last edited:
sounds very interesting....and very plausable.....

I hope the new color is LIME GREEN!! I will be down for that if it comes.

It sounds like the type of rumor that definitely could have some truth to it. I'm not quite sure why they would wait for the second run of them tho...like would there be changes to car or just to sell some more if it looks like the MSP has sold very well?

I think a lime green MSP would look pretty strange!

second running

this rumor has been around for a bit and i checked into it at a dealer near by. it sounds legit. there is going to be a different colour for the msp and it is black.

Re: second running

roswel said:
this rumor has been around for a bit and i checked into it at a dealer near by. it sounds legit. there is going to be a different colour for the msp and it is black.

This wouldn't surprise me as they already have black in the states. Actually has there ever been mention of why it is that Canada only got the Blue MP3 and now looks to only be getting the Orange MSP for the time being?

It seems odd that if they have two variations that we only get the one choice(mind you I'm not complaining that much...I would have got my blue baby even if given a choice).

Hmm...I've heard this before. Kinda sux for us mp3 guys.

First we were the only ones.

Then the MSP was announced...

and now this....

and my car isn't even a year old. :-(

Read the mazda press release, limted to 2000 units in the model year

"Speaking of color, the MAZDASPEED Proteg will be available in two very exciting ones: Spicy Orange or Black Mica. Only 2,000 of the 2003-model MAZDASPEED Protegs will be available in the United States and Canada late this year, so if it's speed you're after, you better shop quick. To find a dealer near you with this sporty new Mazda, cruise on over to www.MazdaUSA.com."

The second " wave " will be the balance of what has not shipped yet

MI MSP said:
The news is that they will be titanium and yellow. Confirmed by dealer yesterday :)

Hehe my dealer said purple and green polka dots....I've learnt to take anything they say as only a possibility at best. :)

Well I guess in a way I mispoke as it's not really the dealers usually that are lying...it's just like a lot of rumors that they themselves may have been passed information that wasn't 100% accurate etc.

Yup.. also think of it this way. I believe the best selling colors are the yellow and titanium (I may be wrong) so it would only make good business sence to offer those colors.

I wasn't going to trade for a msp untill rumor of the titanium. If it's true I might half to do it. I hate to of the s*** trade value they will offer for my mp3.

Back