:
Mazda 3 MS sedan
What u think?? :p

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 552
YAY... stock sucks!!!!!
so, what did you replace em with? Specifically the exhaust.
Or I may be off but I swear I see the stock exhaust piping and the muffler....
Get some pics of the new stuff Please!

here is my Mazda 3! (well my Mazda 2 1/2 because i had removed some parts) (headbang)

that is a universal muffler and custom piping i got on it a while ago...

the 2 cats and the resonator is still there

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 279
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 382
  • exhaust.JPG
    exhaust.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 360
Nice looking exhaust!
Quick quesiton though, looks like I'll have to run some piping up through the rear suspension system, is the piping a simple U- type shape or is it all specially bent?

I'm quessing it's a little restrictive from the way my saturn piping was. I had to run it under the suspension for better flow.

Where did u take the little resonator off of I didnt see it when I took off the big one...oh and for tx2000 all I have to say it BAWWWWWWWW BAWRRWWWWWWW....

The Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 intake systems are absolutely rediculous. All that engineering just to keep the cars quiet.

yeah the exhaust I understand now but the intake just baffles me completely. there could have been some engine stuff dedicate to that time they took to make the airbox and program the vad sensor into the pcm.

TX2000,

Mind if I use that photo of your intake components? I'll crop it down so its just the intake. Its an excellent example of why aftermarket intake systems work :).

Back