DGM CF products

CF Hood?

• Total voters

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
well, now we have a steadily growing number of Mazda 3 enthusiasts. I have not yet spoken to Amie about this, but i was wondering how many of you would be interested in carbon fiber products for your Mazda3...

basically this is just a random feeler cause im bored, and i cant garuntee anything, but if i get enough interest, in say a CF hood, and someone was willing to donate it to DGM, i may be able to get at least that produced.

also gas tank door cover, maybe door sills, any pretty much most things that can be sent to her or dropped off to her to be molded. she will not make anything from scratch.

turnaround time, if she agreed to this, would be 3-6 weeks on the first hood from the time it was dropped off. im sure the person donating the hood could get a killer deal on a hood too ;)

if you dont know who DGM is, shame on you, but here is their site: www.dgmotorsports.com

***UPDATE***
I just spoke to Amie, looks like they will probably be starting a whole line for the Mazda3, once they get a car from Mazda since they sold their protege. so start saving your pennies for some cool CF stuff like hoods, etc etc for your 3.

Last edited:
I'm sure once the daily people are on, and it's not as late, you'll get ALOT of interest...infact, I'll guarentee it. Good Luck just incase ;)

thanks....im sure i will...we all benefit..the more business i generate for DGM, the more good standing i am with them, the more money they make, the more interest in the products, the more products produced, etc etc.

i dont even think someone makes a CF hood for the 3 yet do they?

Matthew said:
thanks....im sure i will...we all benefit..the more business i generate for DGM, the more good standing i am with them, the more money they make, the more interest in the products, the more products produced, etc etc.

i dont even think someone makes a CF hood for the 3 yet do they?
Where does this community fit into that?

I'm sure you will get the interest your looking for...the Mazda3 is still new on the scene but gaining fast :D

Antoine said:

I'm sure you will get the interest your looking for...the Mazda3 is still new on the scene but gaining fast :D
More nice cars, and of course you get your vendor fees. The more aftermarket support the more likely prospective buyers that frequent this site are to buy they car.

Matthew said:
More nice cars, and of course you get your vendor fees. The more aftermarket support the more likely prospective buyers that frequent this site are to buy they car.
Most important to me is having happy members...having that includes many rewards...your last statement is good for Mazda...I think it's safe to say that this site has helped Mazda sell a few more cars ;)

I voted 'No.' I'm not saying that I am against a/m parts development, I just don't like CF that much (peep) ... all the fake carbon-fibre-look accessories just kinda cheapens the real stuff for me..

My brother and I were just talking about this today. he just bought his Fiance a 3 and wanted some carbon interior parts. The only switch plates he found are for power window cars only, and she has manual windows but wants a carbon cover where the switches would go. So I bet he would want a vote for yes.

Britt

bvmazda3 said:
I voted 'No.' I'm not saying that I am against a/m parts development, I just don't like CF that much (peep) ... all the fake carbon-fibre-look accessories just kinda cheapens the real stuff for me..
uh, these are real carbon fiber. DGM doesnt make fake s***.

Matthew said:
uh, these are real carbon fiber. DGM doesnt make fake s***.
He was saying that because of all the fake CF stuff out there, it makes the real stuff seem not as special.

id love to get a hold of a cf hood for my 3. i was going to buy it this month for my pro until it got ****** up. so now im most definately interested in new cf stuff for these cars. i think a evo style hood would look awesome. oh, and a rear valance so i can get rid of that cheesy looking black part=). although now itll have to wait at least a couple months til i get s*** straigtened back out again, but thatll give em just enough time to start producing them=). so hook us up matt.

Antoine said:
once DGM starts producing the CF products for the Mazda3 an interest in those products will build.. once the demand is there, more companies will want a piece of the pie and start to make them..

how does that benefit your community Antoine? some of those companies will need to target your audience and will therefore pay you vendor fees to reach this target audience. you will in turn reinvest those vendors fees to cover expenses of this forum. in the meanwhile, our community gains by getting more products and supply & demand competitive pricing.

hello yeah currently in project with my mazda 3 but cannot find any carbon fiber produst for this vehicle this would be a great help

The product from DGM is very good; I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber but after browsing through their catalog, I'm impressed! Tell Amie not to worry, the quality of her products stand by themselves.

I say yeah! I love the CF look. Sexy. Thats just my .02 though. But i'd be interested because there isnt many producers for the 3 makin the stuff we want like that. Yep.

Back