Mazda 6 forum?

Antoine

Administrator
I've noticed some threads on the Mazda 6 and I was curious to know if our members would like a Mazda 6 forum. It seems like some of you may purchase one. Also they are coming out with a Mazdaspeed versionthis should be very interesting.

I would like to put a forum in before the car is on the market...just like I did for the MAZDASPEED Proteg. It's a new age for Mazda and this site is here to support the owners of previous, current and future models.

Comments, questions, ideas.?

I vote yes. The Mazda 6 is one of the cars we are looking at as a replacement for my 1993 MX-6 LS V-6. We have had the MX-6 for 10 years and have not found a car we like as well for overall balance. We are hoping that Mazda will do a sporty version of the 6 that comes out as well as the MX-6 did.

oh yes please!!! i would get one now if i could...but since i already have a car, i encourage others to get it, so i can oogle at it...its so pretty!!!

Hell ya! Who seriously thinks we will get a AWD 250+ hp version in the US? If so that is for sure my next car!

Back