kegger at greg's

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
Double Kegger @ Greg's

Ok this weekend we will be throwing a double kegger at Greg Bourdon's house. Everyone is invited, bring all your friends. Greg will be supplying the keg's at no cost to you and your friends. All we ask is that you drink alot, and make a mess of his house. Thanks can't wait to see you all there!!!

Chris

i love how NEPOC is more of a drinking social club than an actual car club..we should really get our priorities straight. or..get chris to come up to greg's..either way..its win win..seriously though, we should talk on aim..i dont think this casts a positive light on our crew..because we act like its just me, chris, greg, dan, chirstabelle, and craigory in nepoc...which according the beers...is true..however, there are many other members that need to experience the awesomeness of the beers to yo face..and the car club..so lets get everyone involved eh? did that make any sense at all? i doubt it.

A little, but the parts I could understand I agree with. The others just didnt want to make the trip or stay with us in the hotel room. They missed out though, we always have a good time haha. Maybe they will learn from their mistakes and follow us to the b33r. hahaha

Chris

yeah, they should of all stayed..Even though i wasn't supposed to stay..I did. But, everyone has a life and things to do, so you can't blame them..We're just all a bunch of crazies that like to have a good time. Except for craig. Craig is the ultimate in girl picking up technology and drives an STi. Not only is he chock full of info and saracasm, but he'll pick up any girl in the bar. My hat goes off to you.

hahaha, that maybe me laugh my ass off. Maybe you remember what we were talking about in the room. You know who, hahaha. GO Craig! He's the pimp of NEPOC.
Official NEPOC Pimp of the ladies, and STi driver.

Chris

SpicyMchaggis said:
...Craig is the ultimate in girl picking up technology and drives an STi...
(rofl)

(scratch) So whats this I hear about a kegger? Yeah remember guys NEPOC = Car club first. Before long NEPOC and AA may be a joint venture

I cant believe this is a sticky. This weekend may not be the best for a kegger but that could happen in the future. We could throw tents out in the field and everyone could stay right there. Bon fire, horseshoes, beer die, beirut, topless women, you name it.

Gbourdon said:
I cant believe this is a sticky. This weekend may not be the best for a kegger but that could happen in the future. We could throw tents out in the field and everyone could stay right there. Bon fire, horseshoes, beer die, beirut, topless women, you name it.
hahahahaha (lol), we're coming and you can't stop us!! (outie)

cool idea, though

Batten down the hatches!!! (gun) I don't know if the old man would be happy with me. Otherwise I would say hells yeah. I wish I still had my college party house, there would be daily kegs. Mmmmm kegs and girls...

You know what we could do is go to 6 flags new england sometime. That would be pretty cool. Pretty central spot to meet too.

I think we'd have to play that Venga Boys song that they have running in their commercials now...and it's not Six Flags...it is, and forever will be, Riverside!

Damn you know I had a kegerator and gave it away when I moved out of my dump of a college house. It woulda been perfect for the garage (sad2)

servoeyes said:
I think we'd have to play that Venga Boys song that they have running in their commercials now...and it's not Six Flags...it is, and forever will be, Riverside!
haha, I went to Riverside for my Freshmen year class trip in High School. Aah, such innocent times. They had like 3 rollercoasters back then, and one of them just looped once, went up, and did the same in reverse, I think it was called the black widow... haven't been there in a while.

Back