Rats Back-Racing Carbon Fiber Parts

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Hey again, I need assistance once more. This time I am trying to locate a business phone number or email address to contact Rats Back-Racing. I don't know how many people know about this company, but I have been told that they are no longer in business. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Here is a pic of one their parts.
00_1_b.JPG

32037258-c143-0190012C-.jpg

As I understand it, they went out of business, but one of the partners involved is maybe thinking about getting back into making parts on a part-time basis. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Good luck.

i think you can get better looking front lips then that...i like the garage vary and brainstorm performance lips.

The Garage Vary is cool, but it has been on back order at RSpeed and Metro Motorsports for a couple of months now. I'm not a fan of the Brainstorm F1 Front Lip. I like the clean lines of the stock lip.
32037262-0fdb-02000180-.jpg

jflo said:
i think you can get better looking front lips then that...i like the garage vary and brainstorm performance lips.

i c..i like the garage vary one a lot more than the F1 lip. the stock lip looks nice too

APEXistud said:
I'm not a fan of the Brainstorm F1 Front Lip. I like the clean lines of the stock lip.
Then I'd stay away from the RatsBack. It's kinda BIG! Not so much the clean line of the stock lip, it sticks much further down. It has a "heavy" look to me, although I realize it's CF.

Just my opinion, though. Go with what you like. :D

From the descriptions I've read about the Rats Back CF Lip, it goes 3 inches lower than the stock R Package Lip. While the Garage Vary and the F1 lip are a bit lower and the extend outward. From my experience the lower lips that stick out usually tend to scrape a lot more, but who knows. The price of the stock lip and the wide availability is what I like. But if the Garage Vary lip was a bit cheaper and not on back order, the story would be different.

Foolish said:
Then I'd stay away from the RatsBack. It's kinda BIG! Not so much the clean line of the stock lip, it sticks much further down. It has a "heavy" look to me, although I realize it's CF.

Just my opinion, though. Go with what you like. :D

Back