MORE LEATHER

hubert

I just wanted to say hi.
Bought my mp3 in calgary alberta canada on jan.10 2002. I had to drive 1100K to get it.
Mine had leather and a funky violet to black tint that the dealer put on besides that stock. It was still new (200K)paid 28,000
and taxes (CAD). BTW I am from Vancouver Island anybody else from here?

dude, if it's leather interior it's aftermarket, no? my dealer was like yeah, this is the mp3. I ask, what options, he's all, dream on kid, this is how the car comes, take it or leave it.

Yes its aftermarket by a company in Vancouver
Its black and has blue in the middle it has exactly the same patern as an original mp3.
It does look very nice I think. Will see if I can get some pictures!.

I saw the leather seat Protg LX in my local dealer too. But for the MP3, I think the original seat is better, it matches the trim.

The one I spot on my local dealer has the same seat as the Japan Familia does, I don’t know if it is aftermarket, but it is an option.
seat_zoom.jpg

Hubert ... did you get yours from the dealer on Centre Street? I saw one there right before Christmas, and was curious why they still have one.

Make sure you post some pics of the extras!

I got mine in Calgary at Kramer Mazda.
They used the car to show off
and in the 4.5 months they had it only put 200k on it.

200K (125 miles)? I am asuming you mean kilometers. That's still a lot of miles to put on a car before you sell it as new. Mine only had 20 miles on it. And that was after my test drive!

Attachments

• 1704.jpg
    1704.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 67
Yes thats a whole 1.5 kilometer average a day
Considering that my car now has 4300 kilometers on it after only 4 weeks that is aveage 150 kilometer a day a whopping 100 times more I call that using youre car I guess I just cant get enough of it!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back