NEPOC Cruise to New Brunswick, NJ meet 4/17

:
07 F150 HD
NEPOC MEET: New Brunswick, NJ 4/17

Heres the deal guys, as most of you know, Protege owners from the mid-atlantic region are putting together a regional protege meet in New Brunswick NJ for April 17. They seem to be doing a bang up job organizing everything and I think it would be great if a bunch of NEPOC members made the trip down. I plan on going for sure, and I know a few others are as well.

As this date is rapidly drawing near, lets start to get ourselves organized.

If you plan on attending you need to do 2 things.

First, add your name to the list in this thread of NEPOC members who will be going down so we can all cruise down together.....(my favorite part of protege events is still seein all the pretty cars driving in a pack :) )

Secondly, click the following link to the official thread for the event. This thread will have another list for you to add your name to as well as a list of details about you that you need to PM to Jerset_EMT ahead of time.
-------- http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44703&page=1&pp=15 ---------------

It is important that you complete both of these steps so we will be able to all ride down together, and because I am not organizing this meet, Jersey is, and he needs to know how many people are coming etc etc...
Dont worry about the mod list, if you dont have mods thats super terrific also, I believe they are just going to try to do something neat and make a sheet of paper for everyone to put on in their windshield so you know whos cars is whose........

Without further Adieu........

OFFICIAL NEPOC SIGN-UP LIST FOR 4/17 NJ MEET:
1. slug420 (exit 1)
2. Gbourdon (holyoke)
3. SpicyMchaggis (exit 1)
4. myndfi3ld (exit 1)
5. Tigymn (holyoke)
6. xxMSPxx (holyoke)
7. THEGOLDPRO
8. ne3ek
9. Astral
10. Servoeyes (exit 1)
11. cbcbd (exit 1)

Last edited:
1. slug420
2. acidbbg

acid: just fyi - this sign-up list is mostly only for those from new england so we can cruise down together. If you live like right on the NJ NY border or somethng and wanna hope on our caravan at that point then thats cool. Just wanted to make sure you knew this wasnt the official sign-up/info thread

Ill change the topic of the thread to reflect that.......

Oh of course I'm in..I'm like the last stop on the cruise.
1. slug420
2. acidbbg
3. SpicyMchaggis

sorry..my bad..i saw New Brunswick NJ...LOL!

Remove me please!

Thanks
chas

I have no license and I have the longest drive but I will do my best to make it.

1. slug420
2. Gbourdon
3. SpicyMchaggis

Unfortunately that's way too far for me. That's like a week before my finals. Me going to study. sorry guys. Se ya all during the cape run in may : )

Yeah I donno when I get it back yet either. I have to talk to a lawyer tomorrow. Sucks balls becuase I just bought a new motorcycle too. My driving record is kind of messy (nervous)

man, i dont even wanna KNOW what your bike insurance is.......

I totally understand tyusha, this is quite a ride, and i am definitely looking forward ot May :)

slug420 said:
man, i dont even wanna KNOW what your bike insurance is.......
Actually my insurance isnt bad. Most of the stuff on my record is old but it brands you for life. Like when I get stopped they always comment on a road racing ticket that I got 6 years ago for squealing my tires.

Anyway. Who's planning on staying the night down in NJ? I would rather not drive home after the meet.

1. slug420
2. Gbourdon
3. SpicyMchaggis
4. myndfi3ld

Who's planning on spending the night? Some of the NoVa folk and the MDers are getting hotel rooms actually a bunch of them are and it sounds like fun. I guess they are sying that DiS may be able to get discounted room rates too.

PS I'm legal now so I will be driving without looking over my shoulder the whole trip (rockon)

It looks like we're going to be able to get a group rate. We should share a hotel room so that it is way cheap. I would like to Caravan down there but all three of you guys are from CT. I can be in hartford in like an hour and a half 2 hours but don't know where that is in relation to everyone else. I'm getting excited for this meet! :D

mmm, i was hopin more ppl would be down for it....but then again it is a bit of a drive.

Ill be cruising down with you but probably not staying in the hotel as my friend goes to Rutgers right there so ill stay with him for the weekend

Well I just E-mailed DiS and told him to put a room in my name. If you guys want to stay there then we can split it or whatever. Its only $89 per room (shocked) which is mad cheap becuase of the group discount. Theres a bar at the hotel etc etc.

Back