Wicked Supercharger System!!!

travisto

:
titanium 04' MSM
ALTHOUGH I DRIVE A MAZDASPEED PROTEGE I RAN ACROSS A GREAT ARTICLE THAT INCLUDED SEVERAL AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS FOR MIATAS: kennebell.net "Stock the Miata puts down 109 to the wheels. Typically if you add a barr (14.7 psi) of boost, you double the horse power. That's the theory. But our 12 psi intercooled kit, the power went from 109 to 235 WHP!!!!" OTHER WEBSITES: tein.com>coilovers flyinmiata.com>turbos/brakes/suspension advancedclutch.com>clutches/flywheels stoptech.com>big brake systems wingswest.com>bodykits Hope this helps you Miata owners out there.

Again with the crappy formatted posting....

Dude, you need to stop, seriously.

Don't be that guy, or go be that guy someplace else.

(Try hitting the enter key once in a while. - I've seen better text formatting in SMS messages on my cellphone)

how many of these hard to read posts are you gonna make???? hit return, and you know, if you put www. infront of the address, it becomes a link www.yousuckattheinternet.com see how that works?
negative19.jpg

(rofl2)

you guys are mean.

But thank you Travisto for the info and welcome. I guess what these guy are trying to say is that it is a bit hard to read a post that runs together. No prob, you just need to slow down a bit. ;)

Now that we have that over with, what kind of car do you drive? Do you have a miata?

sheeeit...I need a new clutch and mine is stock. stock Mazda clutch=fluffy and soft. (evil)

Diane a little off topic but did you buy Jacob's RX7?

Your avatar look just like his that he just sold.

btw, i am the one that used to have the black miata w/silver bar Tejas member

jared said:
Diane a little off topic but did you buy Jacob's RX7?

Your avatar look just like his that he just sold.

btw, i am the one that used to have the black miata w/silver bar Tejas member
Yep, see this thread: http://www.msprotege.com/vbb300/showthread.php?t=52541
and I know who you are silly!! As soon as I saw your name, I was like "Hey, Jared made it over here!" because you always use your name. :)

I remember your miata (adn the purple neonzzz ;) ). What happened to her? I remember you got the Pro5 when I left for kentucky.

Last edited:
jared said:
traded it in on the wagon.

needed something more practicle i guess:(
nuttin wrong with that. :) They are fun and hell on wheels at the autocrosses. Taken her to the autoX yet??

Back