Manitoba!

#3 from MB

Silver P5
Auto/Moonroof/AC
K+N drop-in filter
Tinted glass

Either of you guys the Black P5 with the yellow racing stripes?

Nope, I'm pretty sure PJ has a red P5 and I drive a blue MP3.

It's cool to see you on the board and I hope to see you posting more in the future.

You mean the bumble bee P5, I seen it around... It looks nice... He lives around my area...
Hey, Bigblue there's 3 of us in here now representing MB...

Hey everyone!
I just registered to this forum. Was too lazy to sign up but anyways.
i am from WINNIPEG also and i have never seen anyone's car yet.
Which area are you guys in?
see you around.

Hey chrono204 great to see another Pegger!

I live in the Charleswood area. If you are looking to see my car, I'm really into the autoX thing and the next event will be at the Red River Ex Grounds on Sunday, May 26th.

PJ5, you had said you were interested in attending that maybe...hope to see you there.

Oh and btw Chrono...what are you driving?

Heya, I already know BigBlue, the other MP3 owner, and another one of my coworkers has a silver MP5. Seems these cars are everywhere now! I don't have a Mazda, but... well... just wait and see. :)

You guys should listen to BigBlue. Come out to autox! I guarantee you've never had so much fun in your car before (that didn't involve the opposite sex, that is).

Check these out:

www.wpg-autox.org
www.wscc.mb.ca
www.zucru.com

PJ 5... saw your car at Showdown. Looks awesome with those rims, definitely better than stock. Too bad you didn't enter in the show.

:( so little peeps

hi, im new on this board, just came from protegeclub.com, i am also from the ol' wpg

1st MSP to hit the street in WPG

1st Spicy Orange to hit the streets - that's me. Just waiting for the other 2 (I think) Orange MSP's to join me sometime soon.....
Currently still in the breakin period, so can't wait to let-her-lose when it's over. And for all the other import cars already trying to get me to race from a red-light, sorry....not right now.

I'll see the rest of the Protege crowd around the streets of Wpg.

Last edited:
There is only one more supposed to be in winnipeg.

Did you just get yours? I was aware that winnipeg should be getting two.

If you need a place to work on your car, I'd recommend Jackson autosport.

Since if you wanna do any more heavy boosting, you'll want to strengthen the tranny...no idea how much $$$ that costs, but I'm gonna be taking my car there when my coilovers arrive, and to install the JWT Turbokit (when it's finished)

There has been some debate (after speaking to the dealerships) as to how many Orange MPS's Wpg is getting. 2 for sure, the 3rd one is questionable. One dealer says Yes, there will be 3, the other says only 2.

Ours was the first one to hit the street. Apparently (according to my dealership), the other Orange MSP is sold, but the buyer is not taking full receipt of the car for a month or two; not sure why though.

But after talking to my Detailer, the 2nd MSP is not sold. So I don't know who to believe.

there are definitely 3 in winnipeg. there was one for each dealership. i think there is only one left. (i'm pretty sure it's at gerry gordons) congrats on the buy. it's one helluva a car.

Brandon also has a Spicy Orange Speed....(or alteast that's what my buddy said when he spoted it sitting at a Mazda delearship out there)

Back