My Rx-8 Review

How is a car that has better numbers for 0-60, 1/4,handling etc then a Lude....worse then a lude.

Now, I missed the chance to drive the rx -8 that was here. But I've owned just about every Lude that came out since 1990. They are good, but I have a hard time believing the rx8 was that bad.

Too bad the only one here is in the showroom, because now I want to see it for myself.

I've read you inpressions, and I don't think you have ever driven a rotary before.

A naturally aspirated rotary is not a torque monster, never has, never will be. The reason the RENSIS is such an impressive motor is becuase it is the first one to make as much power as it does N/A. Among other desing features, particularly the 9000 rpm redline.

Of course, the counter to that is the Honda S2000 does that. However, rotaries have been doing that long before V-TEC was even a dream...

Rx-8>Prelude. Enough said. I had a Prelude(90-91 2.0si), my friend has a Prelude (95 V-Tec), and both it can't even compare to a RX-8 when it comes to performance.

Back