The Sig's

Jester999

Just curious how you get a little photo under your name. Its embarasing that i cant figure it out. I swear i had one for a while on the old board. Oh well, thanks guy! Sorry this is off topic

Are you talking about putting pic under your name like I have APEXi under mine. Or are you talking about putting a pic where I have my quote "Friend's don't let friends drive stock". For the APEXi pic, look at the Forum Jump scroll bar at the bottom left of the screen, just below the post....Choose user control panel, then click on "Edit Options". At the bottom of the edit options screen, you can choose a avatar, which is the little APEXi pic under my user name. You can also choose your own. Hope that helped a bit. I started a post with some cool avatar's in it Click Me. In order to use any of those pics you will have to resize them.

yeah how do you get the little pick under your name like the apex pic.............??? little lost on that

it's called an AVATAR. click user control panel up top, and click edit options. then look down to avatar, and hit change avatar. you can even upload your own.

spoolinmp3 said:
How do you put a custom avitar in??......I tried downloading thru thr browse button but it will not reset

I had a similar problem as well. You have to browse first to pick your avatar, and then set the custom Avatar radio button to yes.

Back