Check out this new Mazda forum, all makes and models

Are you spammin' on our board? If so, please don't. If not, sorry, but this forum is the shiznit, and no other forums compare.

On a side note, I really hope you are not spamming considering you are an Admin over there and only have 5 posts here (but, hey, everyone starts somewhere).

Good luck trying to get anyone to leave here permanently, this forum has some of the most dedicated awesome members ever. PERIOD.

If you want to be a contributing member here and an Admin over there, please do. There are alot of members here that are Admins/Mods of "competing" forums, and they have never gotten any slack at all. Only when a 1-post pirate comes on board and tries to hijack the members with poo, and the next thing we know we all have spam through the forum from the genius.

Just remember, we always welcome new members and enthusiasts with open arms!!

**EDIT** You double-posted this in the Mazda /Rumor Section. No need for that.

Last edited:
yea, join OUR board...no one is going to leave, we all love enry and all his dedication too much

No kiddin'. Dude needs to do some market research on where to spam. He really started to spam in the wrong forum. Thinking that we are going to leave Antoine & Enry... Those dudes bust their ass to keep this going!

No, hope it didn't seem like iwas tryin to steal any members. just lettin them know another forum was up. Also, i apologize for the dup. post. it was not intentional

I am not worried about you stealing members at all. I hope that one day your forum has a ton of information, because that only helps all of us, especially noobs, and I am sure it will draw some people considering it caters to all Mazda cars. It just seemed from the posts that it was spam, and I was REALLY hoping thats what it was not.

gujustud said:
God, stop spamming here sweetride.

Just so you guys know, he came over on my Mazda6Club.com Forums with his other admin friend, and they spammed the hell out of our forums. Now they're banned, and can't come back.

Sweetride then started emailing me saying he wanted back... moron...

Dear RX8Slow/Smolten-

Gone again!? If you got a beef with Gujustud about his forum, then take it up with him by email, PM, or on his forum. Do not bring it here. One more try for you listen, and then this will be edited and locked.

Thanks,
Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:
as i said, we weren't looking to steal any of your members, just spreading the word about another forum for people. and we "spammed" the mazda6club because that guy is an asshole, and i never asked to be allowed back. they just banned a compaany ip so we couldn't get to it from work. anyways, you are right, this forum is pretty nice. much better than a lot of other once i have seen, and it looks to be more stable as well.

good, then leave my damn post alone, and go back to your own s*** forum. damn man, i don't bother u and u continue to annoy me. get a life

Back