I got a new snowboard...

You had to put up a subject near and dear to my hear.

Snow!

Yeah I am missing it lately. Was going to do the annual trek to Killington but the temps are way too high this early.

Was thinking about Jackson Hole for vacation like I did last year the first week of January but, like everywhere in the states it has been rather warm.

Think I might just go West like to Washington in late Feb to early March and make a week of it out there.

Now with my new job I have to wait til after the holidays to do my riding (Damn retail I have to be at work in 2 1/2 hours and it's 3:30 in the morning).

Mike http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mazda_protege5

i hear ya...
i'm dyin' for some o' the white stuff. just got a new pair of 1080's and just put the bindings on yesterday. speaking of jackson jan 16-21 for me( hope there is snow by then)...thinking of tremblant in the next couple of weeks if it opens up on time...doubt it though. also got my level 1 ski instructor end of dec. and level 2 beg. of feb. ......better be snow 'cuz i already paid.

but yeah....please snow

reminds me of a saying

-so there i was with thousands of oars and no boat-

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: roswel ]

im wondering if there's anyone in maryland w/ the p5? i never see any, well acutally i've seen only two, one red and one silver like mine. i hope there's more just not in the area i live in but near by, especially any ladies w/ the mp5.

Hey, all! Sorry to rub it in, but Backcomb is only a couple hours away from where I am, and they have the fresh stuff you're talkin' about! Check it out. blackcomb.com.

ya rub it in. if i had the flow to get to blackcomb i'd be there. on another note one of my best friends is working out at big white and he's been riding fresh pow-pow for almost a month.

L8s

Who mentioned snow? Haven't seen any here in CT. But I've seen a good amount of mountains opening up from photos at rsn.com. Can't wait to hit Jay Peak!

TWA,

We are going to have to meet up this winter to ride together.

Mike

Sounds like a plan, as long as that plan means we don't have to hit crappy Killington up! For some reason that place leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I'd love to check out Tremblant or Mont St Anne. I've never been to either of those mountains. Right now the Canadian Dollar is very much in our favor!

Hope my hand is alright. Going to the doctor tommorrow at 4.

Then off to riding.

Mike
(Damn it's November 28 and it was 60 degrees out)

Going up to blackcomb this saturday, despite a final exam the next week. Now what would really make it the sh*t is if i had a p5 to take me up there, still envying the rest of this forum who has one..

for ebryone in southern ontario horseshoe resort is open with 1 run..cost is 10 bucks.....i know it sucks but right now it's the best we got. i'll be there wednesday if anyone from oshawa area wants a ride to go let me know at pilotgriffin@yahoo.com

L8S

I'm hearing in the philly forcast for snow next week. Finally, winter!

Mike

Had to add to this to see if there will be any reaction to the idea.

Decide today that I might head north in the next couple of weekends to do some riding in Vermont. Anyone interested?

Mike

yes yes yes snowboarding is the shizit.....i love it so much i ride a pacer 5150 double wide.......with 2001 ride boots and bindings...........all metal bindings good board........boots are so comfortable......special blend clothing i just cant get enough of the fluffy white stuff.........

Back