Cx5 did a solid

:
RDX Aspec Adv.
Put my cx5 to work doing SUV stuff today. Used it to haul my field dressed deer to the processor. Hence why i have something eith a rear storage area.

Tossed mine in the back of the Tundra. I did bring it home in bags from the processor in the CX-5, though...lol

Plan to lay another one down on monday. Rut finally seems to be kicking good with this latest cold spell...

Put mine to work doing mom stuff. Used it to pick up 3 boneless shoulder steaks (beef), a pound of ground beef, some country style pork ribs, and some boneless porkchops yesterday. I went to the LaFiesta grocery chain because they offer way better deals on meat than HEB or Walmart. This is why my car looks cool just in case you meet a babe at the market they can see you cook and have a nice ride.

My son bagged this one earlier this week. Mid MO area.
PIC.jpg

Very nice! (thumb)

Not a hunter myself. I've had elk, but don't think I've ever eaten deer.

We usually have a good supply of deer meat. We don't hunt but have friends and family who do. They usually have extra meat to give away. We use deer burger for chili and I have made summer sausage a few times. My husband also makes jerky to give away to said friends and family. It's a huge hit with everyone. He does a great job. 😍

We usually have a good supply of deer meat. We don't hunt but have friends and family who do. They usually have extra meat to give away. We use deer burger for chili and I have made summer sausage a few times. My husband also makes jerky to give away to said friends and family. It's a huge hit with everyone. He does a great job. ��

I sort of like moose jerky. Has just right amount of gamey flavor to it but still yummy.

You'd remember if you'd eaten it. "Gamey" is how most people describe the taste.

Pure deer, yes, but lots of people like me turn it into sausages with spices etc. Also, im very curious if my deer this year is less gamey. It dropped and died as instantly as something can, and im of the opinion it may be less gamey for it.

Pure deer, yes, but lots of people like me turn it into sausages with spices etc. Also, im very curious if my deer this year is less gamey. It dropped and died as instantly as something can, and im of the opinion it may be less gamey for it.

Some guy at work is into all that, has his own meat grinder, smoke house, bags the sausage himself...some of the best tasting sausage I've ever had.

Some guy at work is into all that, has his own meat grinder, smoke house, bags the sausage himself...some of the best tasting sausage I've ever had.

I take mine to the processor. We have an excellent meat processor local to us that charges very fair prices.

Back