Just added a 3GT to go with my CX-5 GT and need help with a dealer promo!!!

Done, because we have the same CX-5, 3 combo.

However if this results in me getting spam from them, you are no longer my friend LOL

Done, because we have the same CX-5, 3 combo.

However if this results in me getting spam from them, you are no longer my friend LOL

Here's my combo. The CX-5 is lowered on H&R, front grill is painted satin black, roof and mirrors are wrapped in satin black, stock 19s are powder coated satin black, JBR intake, Corksport exhaust, EBC slotted rotors and Redstuff pads, plus a few other things here and there. I also had a JBR rear motor mount but it's a piece of crap and failed on me twice. I definitely won't be buying from them again.

Time to start buying parts for the 3. :)

4q0xo2.jpg

Up to 108!! I only need to get to 125 to get $250, and to 250 to get $500.

Thanks!!

Thanks. CX-5 looks awesome. Are they the Malone AirFlo2 50"? I am about to pull the trigger on a set of crossbars to haul a kayak and cant decide what to get. Got it narrower down to Malone Square, Malone Airflow2, or factory rails. I plan on using a J-style carrier and Id like to be able to easily pull the rails (with J's attached) off the car when not in use, seems like factory would be the worst at this. Ive searched this site and found some good info but Id like to get as much feedback as possible.

Thanks. CX-5 looks awesome. Are they the Malone AirFlo2 50"? I am about to pull the trigger on a set of crossbars to haul a kayak and cant decide what to get. Got it narrower down to Malone Square, Malone Airflow2, or factory rails. I plan on using a J-style carrier and Id like to be able to easily pull the rails (with J's attached) off the car when not in use, seems like factory would be the worst at this. Ive searched this site and found some good info but Id like to get as much feedback as possible.

These are the ones I bought.
https://www.austinkayak.com/product...ow-Universal-Cross-Rail-System-Roof-Rack.html

I like the looks of some of the other brands better, but couldn't justify the cost being double what I paid for the Malone bars. I put 3 kayaks up on the roof using the Yakima Big Stack, though I could probably squeeze 4 if I really, really tried. lol

t6e9on.jpg

Back