Dealer That Ships To Canada

Mike Romayo

:
MX-5 GT and CX-5 GS
Anyone know of a dealer that ships to Canada? My parts guy said Mazda Canada doesn't stock the CX-5 windshield sunscreen. "You have to get it out of the States". I believe the part number is 0000-8M-R01A.

Would order one but shipping and import duty almost doubles the price. Yikes.

Last edited:
I sometimes have items shipped to Blaine, WA and then cross the border to pick them up (e.g. Mazda 0W-20 with moly that is not available in Canada). I see you're on the Island so that won't be as convenient for you. I might be making an order from the forum sponsor in the near future and could add any items you're looking for if you'd like (if you happen to be in the Lower Mainland occasionally or know someone who is).

I might be making an order from the forum sponsor in the near future and could add any items you're looking for if you'd like (if you happen to be in the Lower Mainland occasionally or know someone who is).
I appreciate the offer. Used to be with the Snowbirds and in the States all the time. Now I rarely get off the island. Let me know if you are going to place an order. Just looking for that windshield sunscreen at the moment. Jumping on the ferry just for that isn't cost effective, but maybe we could work out a way for Canada Post to get it to Victoria?

I appreciate the offer. Used to be with the Snowbirds and in the States all the time. Now I rarely get off the island. Let me know if you are going to place an order. Just looking for that windshield sunscreen at the moment. Jumping on the ferry just for that isn't cost effective, but maybe we could work out a way for Canada Post to get it to Victoria?

I'll let you know if/when I am going to place an order. Canada Post would probably work and might not cost much since the sunscreen won't be too heavy.

P.S. Were you a pilot with the Snowbirds? That takes me back to my childhood...

Back