How to remove interior panels on a 2016?

purplengold

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech and I-ACTIV
I want to add some dynamat. Does anyone have any documentation on removing the interior panels in a 2016.5 CX5 GT? I've looked for the service manual and apparently it doesn't exist yet? Wth
I purchased the plastic trim removing tools as I don't want to be using a screwdriver and scratching things up. I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

You muzatic are an angel. Thank you!!!! When I do the dynamat I'll try to document it well so I can share with y'all later.

I have been looking, no luck.

I want a printed Service Manual, like I had with my last car (CRV) and found it to be very handy.

Agreed, I had one with my Element. I'd like to have all that knowledge at my disposal not have to ask someone online who had to fumble their way through it the first time. Mazda, hear me roar! I love my car but I want more!(fart)

I have yet to see a 2016 labeled service manual show up on ebay. That being said, PM me and I will give the 13-15 full manual to anyone. It's pretty much the same except for some of the interior trim pieces, which really, the service manual doesn't cover much of. Unless you ae looking for a 16 wiring diagram, you really aren't missing anything useful from the 15 manual.

That being said thread moved to a more appropriate sub forum.

You muzatic are an angel. Thank you!!!! When I do the dynamat I'll try to document it well so I can share with y'all later.

Do us a favor and download a dB app on your phone for some real testing. Pick a section of strait road with no stops and record some before and after averages and max dB's.
That will really let us know if the upgrade is worth more of us doing.

Back