Iphone

Coasterdon

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GS
Hello

We are a 2 Iphone family and have synced both phones to the car. Why do we not get an option of Iphone 1 and Iphone 2 under the music choices? It seems to pick up the first phone in the car and that's it. How do you switch between phones?

Don

We are also a two iPhone family and both are paired to the CX5. Both my wife's and my iPhone are "named" differently. If you go into your IPhone settings - general - About - the top should have an option for "Name". Select that and create unique Names for each of your iphones, His/hers, what ever you like. When you go to audio sources you should see a list of options, FM, AM Pandora, Bluetooth etc. Both iPhone names should be listed if their Bluetooth feature is turned on select which ever phone you want to connect too. I do wish you there was a way to set preference for which one it connects to if both are present but there is not such an option. It will connect to the first one it detects.

We use up to 3 BT devices and always choose in the BT setting which one we want to use. Try deleting the Mazda BT profile on the missing phone and pair again.

You choose in the settings Bluetooth area? I can do that but I want to see both phones in the audio choices button. I'll ask the dealer when I take it in for service.

Back