Infotainment system completely rebooted while driving

jhu8

:
16 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Tech
Anyone have this happen to them? System just shut off as if I turned off the car, then it restarted. I believe I saw somewhere online about reporting bugs and issues with the system. But was just curious if anyone has experienced this odd bug.

Maybe that is a new future? Maybe Mazda put Go in your infotainment system, so sometime it turn on itself. Just kidding, check with dealership and maybe a software update?

I"ve had this happen to me once. I've also had the infotainment not load and just show a blank screen. Tried to get my dealership to update the system but they insisted that there were no updates for my car (I'm on v51). I"m going to take it to another dealership for my next maintenance and hopefully they will update it. If worse comes to worse I can always do it myself

I am running the latest update as far as I know. Unless something has come out in last month or so which I don't think it has. I'm gonna be getting my headlights replaced hopefully next week so I'll mention it to them then.

Back