Keeping white interior clean

:
Mitishi Outlander
Looking at buying a Titanium flash GT with parchment leather . Concerned about keeping it clean looking ... How or what can I buy to keep it looking good?? Thanks

Optimum Leather Protectant aka Protectant + was designed for the coated leathers in today's cars as well as the vinyl. Take a look here: http://www.autopia-carcare.com/optimum-leather-protectant-.html#.VsfwSUA1McM I've used it on my 10 year old leather since day one and it still looks like the day I picked the car up at the dealer. Makes interior protection an easy task as you can use it on the vinyl bits also.

If you don't want to add any protection you can use any mild APC to keep it clean. Many recommend Woolite mixed at 10:1 but I find it creates too much foam.

Last edited:
I'm a year and 13,000 miles into our Titanium with parchment and no problems keeping it looking like new at all. I just use some Meguiar's leather wipes every once in a while and any dirt or marks come right off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my GT 2 years ago this week, with sand leather interior. I use Lexol leather cleaner (and a separate conditioner as well)....and it works great. You can find Lexol at most equestrian shops. Comes in containers as well as wipes. Great stuff!!

Bon

Cleaning it once a month using Lexol is a good practice, though stubborn blue jean stain can be a PITA to remove on light colored leather seats.

Back