Keeping the leather seats clean when driving after workout

How do y'all keep the seats clean when you need to drive while dirty or sweaty? Eg. coming back from mountain biking or hiking. I'm looking at washable removable seat covers to easily throw on and take off. Permanent seat covers would make the ventilated seats pointless.

I use cheap cotton beach towels off Amazon or from a local Ollie's, keep a few in a small bag. 30x60 easily covers the seat body on my rx350, while 36x72 covers everything including the headrest. Just toss it in the wash after use.

I use cheap cotton beach towels off Amazon or from a local Ollie's, keep a few in a small bag. 30x60 easily covers the seat body on my rx350, while 36x72 covers everything including the headrest. Just toss it in the wash after use.
Thanks Mark. Towels seem like a good choice as well. Do you find that it's difficult to keep them up against the back of the seat? My concern is that it'd just be annoying to have it bunch up at the bottom any time I lean forward

With the 60" towels, the headrest sits on the edge, holding them in place.

For 72", the towel wraps over the headrest, again I lock it in by sliding the headrest down.

20230805_125803.jpg

I've seen some people online talk about the difficulty of cleaning sunblock off of.. everything. Have y'all had any issues with that?

Yep- I have white marks on the black interior all the time. It comes off with my diluted woolite solution, but it is still a pain.

Back