protect hood and bumper with clearbra

bagger07

:
CX-5 GS
hi everyone i receive my precut protection film for the cx5 last week https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
i did the install today hood headlight and bumper ,took off the bumper it's easier when you are on flat surface to applied the film you need 4 hand and alot of soapy liquid. i like the final result the protective film has a perfect cut. here some pic

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 503
  • bumper.JPG
    bumper.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 392
  • bumperoff.JPG
    bumperoff.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 349
  • clearbrabumper.jpg
    clearbrabumper.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 395
In the last pic of the bumper the film looks bubbled. Did you get it to lay down? How far up the hood does the film reach?

In the last pic of the bumper the film looks bubbled. Did you get it to lay down? How far up the hood does the film reach?

on the hood the plastic go 18 inch and for the last pic the process was not finish had to scrape down the bubble can't see the film you have to take a close look to see

Looks great. In a sense that it's hardly detected in pictures. Hopefully the film does not yellow and will be easily removed (without damage) in the future if need be. I made a mistake of cheaping out and not getting the front end clear bra'd. The leading edge of the hood is extremely prone to rock chips even though I have a habit of driving cautiously far behind other cars and almost never behind trucks.

Is that an EGR hood deflector? I've been trying to look for one on line but it is out of stock EVERYWHERE.

Looks great. In a sense that it's hardly detected in pictures. Hopefully the film does not yellow and will be easily removed (without damage) in the future if need be. I made a mistake of cheaping out and not getting the front end clear bra'd. The leading edge of the hood is extremely prone to rock chips even though I have a habit of driving cautiously far behind other cars and almost never behind trucks.

Is that an EGR hood deflector? I've been trying to look for one on line but it is out of stock EVERYWHERE.
yes that an EGR deflector i think i order the last one avalaible

Back