When will Mazda acknowledge the existence of the '15 CX5?

katman

:
vw jetta tdi
If you go to the search inventory link, it will only let you search for '14's, even though some dealers have more '15's than '14's.
This makes it much harder to find out what's out there in a 200 mile radius.

I've always contended that Mazda shot themselves in the foot when they called the rehashed 2013 a 2014 model (which came out in Jan. of 2013 as I recall) rather than a 2013.5. They were then forced into running with the 2014 for virtually 2 years or shoot the other foot by calling the real 2014 a 2015. God knows how they're going to extricate themselves from this now.

If you go to the search inventory link, it will only let you search for '14's, even though some dealers have more '15's than '14's.
This makes it much harder to find out what's out there in a 200 mile radius.

autotrader.com will let you search for 2015s

That is odd. 2015 owner's impressions already being discussed on a forum, yet the manufacturer's website doesn't even show it.

Why does it matter? It is the same vehicle. No changes were made except to the price. People really do find the weirdest things to complain about.

Why does it matter? It is the same vehicle. No changes were made except to the price. People really do find the weirdest things to complain about.

Weird ? Why you say that? I don't want to mildly marked
down prices for a vehicle that is a year old.
I think it strange you don't see the obvious.

Back