Just ordered

Hi,
Ordered my cx 5 2.2D 175 Sport Zeal red on the 30th of november 2013, expected at the dealer 20 th april...

Looks like we both have some waiting to do (sleep)

Would they be on the same boat from Hiroshima ? (drinks)
I guess not, your's has the steering wheel on the WRONG side (lol2)

Just ordered my first cx-5 here in the uk..went for the sport model in zeal red..roll on 8 th april ..

Nice!!! We ordered a 2.2 AWD Sport Nav in Crystal White Pearl early in December. Arrives March 1st!! Cannot wait!

Can I ask what options you guys went for and what you paid?! We went for the following:

Safety pack
LED Daytime Running Lights
Under Garnish
Bumper Step
Illuminated scuff plates
Welcome illumination
Spare wheel
Boot liner
Luggage steel plates
Mud flaps front and rear
First aid kit
Dog guard
Boot light
Ipad headrest holder
Luxury floor mats
Gap Insurance
Paint and interior protection

All this for 28748 OTR!!!

We are literally counting down the days and weeks!

So, we got this:
CX 5 2.2D 175HP Sport automatic transmission

And we added
Safety pack
Illuminated scuff plates
Welcome illumination
Boot liner
Luxury floor mats
Skid plates front and rear

Total cost incl tax 36 551,60 euro that's about 50000 USD and 30306 British pounds

So, we got this:
CX 5 2.2D 175HP Sport automatic transmission

And we added
Safety pack
Illuminated scuff plates
Welcome illumination
Boot liner
Luxury floor mats
Skid plates front and rear

Total cost incl tax 36 551,60 euro that's about 50000 USD and 30306 British pounds

Nice spec! I love the DRL's, illuminated scuff plates and welcome illumination! Its really plush and really adds some spice to the looks of the car! I like the under garnish/skid plates also which we went for too but looking at that bodykit mentioned above I have literally fallen in love with it which could mean its not actually needed if I get that kit for it eventually! I dont think the kit is available in the UK.

Corksport exhaust only works on petrol models....

Hopefully Magnex will come up with a full system for the diesel in the UK. Remus already have one but not stainless.

Indeed, nice kit... but a bit too "much" for me, maybe its an age thing, ten years ago my answer would be different for sure (rockon) ...
Then again if everybody would have the same taste...

Ha ha yeah I see where youre coming from! I think obtaining one in the UK will be very expensive also unless they have a dealer or distributor here!

On that Kenstyle kit, those bumper inserts (around the fog lights and in the rear) should be silver painted, not chromed. I really like the hood chrome insert. Kind of completes the grill's look.

Just ordered my first cx-5 here in the uk..went for the sport model in zeal red..roll on 8 th april ..

On that Kenstyle kit, those bumper inserts (around the fog lights and in the rear) should be silver painted, not chromed. I really like the hood chrome insert. Kind of completes the grill's look.

Why should they be silver?! Personal preference?! The hood chrome insert is awesome I agree!!!

Yeah you can over do the chrome. Partly why we like the cx5 is it doesnt have the awful chrome window surrounds that the vw and audi does!

Back