Key Fob Cover

All I've looked at have been partial cover so far. It would be nice to get one that's water proof, so that my key will be protected if I get rained on or, for some reason, fall into a lake/water puddle lol.

I had my white one for about a week. Black one is coming. Emailed the seller to buy the black one bc it's not listed on Amazon.

Only downside is lint sticks to the silicone cover.
The black one looks aweful after I take it out of my jeans at the end of the day.
Oh well. Better all linty than scratches.

I've dropped my fob twice from waist high on asphalt the week I got my CX-5 :(

I never take mine out of pocket until I get home so I really don't see a point in these if they're not waterproof.

It's added protection & a little color/personalization for the key fob. It's only $8, why not.
Also, the non smart keys have the same fob, so those need to be taken out of the pocket to press the buttons.

If your pockets get that wet you need to see a Doctor.

Well, they don't usually. But of I get caught in a flash storm or fall into a lake or something, it would be nice to know that my key fob would be protected. I haven't seen any waterproof ones.

I ordered 2 of the Ebay Key "shirts" as they call them. One in blue for myself and one in hot pink for my wife. Very pleased with them.

Do they stop the fob from operating inadvertently while in a pocket with a bunch of keys?

If they do I'll buy one

Back