16 inch protege rims

:
Mazda CX5
I am looking to get some winter rims for my cx5 and I have a chance to get 16" rims from a protege (same hole spacing). I was wondering, will these aluminum rims fit over the cx5 brakes?

I have been wondering about the same thing. I read that a smaller wheel with taller, narrower tires will perform better in the snow. Can you go test fit one and let us know?

I decided to call mazda to check on prices for winter rims and tires (17s). For steel rims and studded tires it is 1100 plus tax (canadian) which is not much more than I would be spending for used 16inch rims and tires. I'm pretty sure that 16s would fit over the calipers if anyone does choose to go this route!

I have winter tires and rims from my Mazda 3. Tyre size is 205-55-R16. I plan to do the tire rotation of my CX 5 this weekend so I will try out those winter tyres before I rotate the 19's

i tried and it fits. I called my dealer before and the guy said any rim (16'' and more) that fit on a mazda fill fit on the cx5. You can check for rims for the ford escape 2012 and less, it's the same of the tribute also.

Back