Mazda2

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
In theory the Mazda 2s should be released from the ports tomorrow for sale to the dealers.

-Derrick

awesome! ill be sure to drive by my stealership over the weekend to see if the have gotten one in yet.

I am waiting for the car to be released so I can go and get mine!

I have been waiting for a while since the car was ordered.

-Derrick

yea i wanted one but i just dont think its for me.

although i would like to see what kind of aftermarket you guys can work up.

Still waiting for mine too, apparently they are still in port since last week.

I wonder if they are being held up like the 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 was for an oil cap or something else crazy like that.

-Derrick

Congrats, can't wait to see what you guys come up with for it :)

Wait...you've had it since yesterday and it's still stock? lol

Like the others, looking forward to see what you guys have in store.

(woowoo) Congrats! Looks slick already from the factory...Let's see some juicy update (pics) on the forums as well...Like everyone else, I'm super excited to see how the CorkSport MAZDA2 evolves! (rockon)

We will have the H&R springs on the car tomorrow. I will put up a review after we drive them a few miles.

We will also be dynoing the Mazda 2 as well this week. I drove the car to get some miles on it over the weekend.

-Derrick

The super sport springs did not fit. H&R is working on this. The new cars use a larger 95mm spring perch on the front strut. The 08-10 models have an 80mm perch. The H&R sport springs are supposed to be good to go.

-Derrick

The super sport springs did not fit. H&R is working on this. The new cars use a larger 95mm spring perch on the front strut. The 08-10 models have an 80mm perch. The H&R sport springs are supposed to be good to go.

-Derrick

this means that those who have mazda 2009 we can not use the same suspension that 2010?

sorry 4 my english

Which exact spacers did you order for the 2? I'm thinking of going the same route with my suspension that you guys went for now. Is there any long term danger in running 25mm spacers and H&R springs on the stock struts? Obviously they won't last as long, but how long do you think they will last?

Back