This is a "HOW-TO" not "How do I?" Forum

wannabe

meh
:
16 CX-5, Old: 06 Mazdaspeed6, 08 CX-7, 01 Protege ES/Mp3wannabe
These are the rules for the How To 6/MS6 sub-forums.

1. If its not a how to then don't post your thread in this sub-forum. No asking questions about your issues. Use one of the other sections that your issue applies to for that.

2. Please try to keep the How To threads on track and POSITIVE. If you dont like it then dont do it.

3. The person writing the how to is not responsible for anything that happens do to the mod. We (the members, mods and admins) will let you know if there are risks that are involved but it is an at your own risk policy.

Ok, that is enough with the lecture. Here is the way that the section will be set up. There will be four things that all of the how toes from here on out will have.

One is the difficulty. This will be on a 1-10 scale. One being you should not even be driving a car to 10 being Chip Foose would be impressed.

Second are the tools you used to do the job.

Third is the cost of the job (parts, outside labor and so on.).

Fourth is the O factor witch is also on a 1-10 scale. One being just something that has to be done like filling your car with gas or filling the washer fluid. 10 being I turned my car into the starship Enterprise with transporters and warp drive (witch would be sweet dont lie to yourself).

Here is something for you to cut and paste at the top of your how to.

Difficulty = (Please fill in)
Tools = (Please fill in)
Cost = (Please fill in)
O Factor = (Please fill in)

Remember have fun and be safe!

Latest posts

Back